đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn

At the end of this year, Renjun, Jaemin, Jeno and Haechan will graduate from NCT Dream. 

NCTzens are trending hashtags asking SM to make NCT Dream a fixed group.

Seeing Jisung like this absolutely breaks my heart :( 

PopReaper
15 minutes ago, Martijn said:

At the end of this year, Renjun, Jaemin, Jeno and Haechan will graduate from NCT Dream. 

NCTzens are trending hashtags asking SM to make NCT Dream a fixed group.

Seeing Jisung like this absolutely breaks my heart :( 

I think SM's probably gonna turn Dream into a fixed unit next year. Graduating everyone wouldn't benefit them at all: Dream is so far the most popular unit in Korea, 127 has way too many members to be adding an extra 2/3, and WayV's lineup is already pretty tight and well-rounded as it is (imo). It's come to a point where SM's probably gonna have to give up on the rotational scheme/adding more members to units that are already there, or at least slow down considerably.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, PopReaper said:

I think SM's probably gonna turn Dream into a fixed unit next year. Graduating everyone wouldn't benefit them at all: Dream is so far the most popular unit in Korea, 127 has way too many members to be adding an extra 2/3, and WayV's lineup is already pretty tight and well-rounded as it is (imo). It's come to a point where SM's probably gonna have to give up on the rotational scheme/adding more members to units that are already there, or at least slow down considerably.

I need this to happen

The night sky tells all

fashion monster
1 hour ago, Rainbow1 said:

KINGS ARE BACK SOTY

MJ's high note:legend:.  Moonbin needs to stop :heat:. I hope he gets better soon tho. I'm so happy with their comebacks this year that I almost forgot we were all worried about their future (and everyone else under Fantagio) last year. Go&Stop is my favourite song of the mini album. I love that it sounds like something a gg would release.

Irrelevant

What You Waiting For Twice SOTY :nooo:

The fact it's fully in English too 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

This song is kinda all over the place but the bridge is IMMACULATE 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

Rumored comeback date to be December 2, so teasers will resume November 25. I guess we'll see tomorrow, but idk what to believe  :ohno:  Not the comeback originally being pushed back to  January though :rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
  • Love 1

Irrelevant

their best song snapped! the new song sounds great too  :giveup: also the stage production is pretty good compared to the other gg tours this year

EDIT:

THEY PERFORMED SASSY ME AND MOJITO TOO AHHH :nooo: MY FAVES

Edited by Irrelevant
광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground