Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

YCHofficial
7 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

how is this still a thing? they came from a major tv show

I read somewhere they sort out the finance things every three months, and it hasnt been three months yet. 

• Like 1

PoshLife

nnnnn I've had this song for 7 years and never knew they were actually singing "Monochrome Effect" at the beginning of each chorus :smh: 

Edited by PoshLife

PoshLife

@YCHofficial I finally watched this video after way too long. I was surprised that Alex got along worse with the Start a Fire-era girls than the Demonstrate girls, I always assumed the three veterans in Demonstrate didn't like her and it seemed like the girls who were new for Start a Fire were nice, like Ttabo. Know anything about that? Also WHO DID SHE DATE

mister max
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Where the f*ck is everyone :emma: 

In the ktrl thread fighting with the armys :huntyga:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?
  • LMAO 1

YCHofficial
On 11/12/2019 at 3:33 AM, PoshLife said:

@YCHofficial I finally watched this video after way too long. I was surprised that Alex got along worse with the Start a Fire-era girls than the Demonstrate girls, I always assumed the three veterans in Demonstrate didn't like her and it seemed like the girls who were new for Start a Fire were nice, like Ttabo. Know anything about that? Also WHO DID SHE DATE

In the end, when you can't communicate, it's hard.

Ttabo for example, she might have been nice, but she only speaks Chinese and very basic Korean, as where Alex only speaks English and back then little to no Korean.

Alex could only communicate with Seulji, who spoke a little English. 
Hyeme has made it clear her relationship with all the members is pure business. 

During Beep Beep Beep, it was pretty clear something happened between Alex and 1 or multiple members. This in combination with DR Music not including Alex in pretty much every songs choreo was enough for Alex to leave. Of course there are secret we still dont know about. Guess we'll have to wait for her book to be released.

I believe Alex in the end only got along well with Yina, despite the language barrier. They are friendly with each other. 

PoshLife
3 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

Hyeme has made it clear her relationship with all the members is pure business. 

Yikes!

Irrelevant
2 hours ago, PopReaper said:

nnnn

now just let izone release bloomiz then move them to Japan

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground
  • Like 1

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Rainbow1 said:

Oh kyla I hope she’s alright 

Every school gets a turn to have a shooting here in America. It's not a question of "if" it will happen, but "when" it will. It's f*cking disgusting. Mass shootings have become as integral a part of American culture as baseball and apple pie.