Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
10 hours ago, mister max said:

Nnnnnnnn Minkyu (is that his name?) not making it :applause: talent won

I’m kinda surprised mnet let minkyu go. Sure he’s not skilled since he’s a brand new trainee but his visuals >>>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

oh, honey... no...

“Bone to the flesh
I’m an electric witch
My Gucci dress
I’m a Badster
Bone, flesh
Impress
I’m a Badster”

:lmao: :toofunny:

PoshLife

So how do y'all listen to music? 

I've used iTunes for years, and have either bought songs through iTunes or downloaded them illegally and put them into iTunes (this is back before a lot of kpop/jpop was on iTunes US). But these days it seems like it's easier to find kpop (and even jpop) on Spotify than it is to find downloads online, which wasn't really the case a few years ago. So I'm thinking of maybe just getting Spotify premium...

I guess my one question is, with free Spotify you can make playlists but on mobile you can only listen to a playlist on shuffle, and only once - after that it becomes like Pandora and just plays random songs :toofunny: It won't even let me replay the playlist on shuffle. If I get Premium, will it let me replay a playlist, or is it still one and done?

Edited by PoshLife

Martijn
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I've used iTunes for years, and have either bought songs through iTunes or downloaded them illegally and put them into iTunes (this is back before a lot of kpop/jpop was on iTunes US). But these days it seems like it's easier to find kpop (and even jpop) on Spotify than it is to find downloads online, which wasn't really the case a few years ago. So I'm thinking of maybe just getting Spotify premium...

I guess my one question is, with free Spotify you can make playlists but on mobile you can only listen to a playlist on shuffle, and only once - after that it becomes like Pandora and just plays random songs :toofunny: It won't even let me replay the playlist on shuffle. If I get Premium, will it let me replay a playlist, or is it still one and done?

I have Spotify Premium. It allows you to make playlists that you can either play in order or on shuffle as often as you want, without any ads whatsoever. It also allows you to download songs onto your mobile device so you can still listen to them offline.

PopReaper
28 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I currently use Apple Music. It works pretty well for me as I've always preferred listening to music on iTunes. What sold AM for me is that it immediately synchronizes everything in my PC's iTunes library with my iPhone's and allows me to stream on my phone even the songs that I've downloaded from the internet ( :green: ) and aren't available for streaming on Apple Music, which saves a lot of memory space. I also like changing album covers so to have them updated on my phone without having to do anything is also pretty good :emma: Overall I think the main downside (and for me probably the only one) is that Apple Music is not that big on playlists like Spotify is. Spotify's weekly recommendations/discoveries playlists are waaaay better.

The K-Pop catalog on Apple Music is also pretty big, bigger than Spotify's I think.

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

ma thoughts:

what is a badster?

why on earth do they put out her songs in English im not a fan of it.

however it is a THOUROUGH bop :music:

:)

20 minutes ago, potatobanks said:

ma thoughts:

what is a badster?

why on earth do they put out her songs in English im not a fan of it.

however it is a THOUROUGH bop :music:

You're still alive?!

Spoiler

Jk I know we talked like... last week... or the week before 😅

• Sad 1

PoshLife

@Taylor Remember that nugu group FLASHE we discovered back in like 2015 or whenever that was? They came back this week:

Spoiler

I still think this is probably their best so far: