Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

imwoahvicky

I love ZZB nnnn it brings back the kpop feel and reminds me of Red Light with how polarizing it is 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

BUtterfield 8
8 hours ago, Martijn said:

*sigh*

What the actual **** was that?

is Sm’s new girl group debuting soon 

mister max

Korean Ariana Grande is coming yall

why does she remind me of Bom in some shots, why is the title track the weakest of all songs

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Supersonic

Zimzalabim is a masterpiece. Instantly my favorite Red Velvet song and probably Top 3 of my all time favorites overall. I. AM. OBSESSED.

:giveup:

imwoahvicky

just to clarify with all the dramatics going on SM isn't purposely sabotaging RV for their new GG :emma: that makes no sense considering they've been on a huge success path since Red Flavor dropped, and they have 2 more comebacks coming before the end of this year

the producers also put tons of effort into the title and the album :emma: the MV is also high budget

ZZB is already outperforming RBB on the charts (as wbk) and it's their highest selling album in a day with over 40k sales

they're perfectly fine, LSH wanted to release the track for some reason 3 years later but it bops hard and Korea seems to stan it

Edited by imwoahvicky
⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

PoshLife
4 hours ago, mister max said:

Korean Ariana Grande is coming yall

Reveal hidden contents

why does she remind me of Bom in some shots, why is the title track the weakest of all songs

OMG I immediately love Chica

PoshLife
2 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

nnnnn the one on the right looking like a goddamn chicken

• LMAO 1

mister max
Martijn

I've seen some people discuss the possibility of Zimzalabim originally being written for f(x). I think it's a possibility, especially considering SM allegedly has had this song for years. But at the same time it sounds like what f(x) used to release years ago, pre-4 Walls...
What do you guys think?

8 minutes ago, Martijn said:

I've seen some people discuss the possibility of Zimzalabim originally being written for f(x). I think it's a possibility, especially considering SM allegedly has had this song for years. But at the same time it sounds like what f(x) used to release years ago, pre-4 Walls...
What do you guys think?

Yeah, "Zimzalabim" (and a couple of other songs on the mini album - mostly "Bing Bing") reminded me of kinda "Pink Tape" and "Red Light" era f(x)!

-

Tbh I love the whole mini album :sweat:

23 hours ago, Martijn said:

This could be interesting...

I hope this is good because due to a couple of stupid decisions I have so many copies of this on order :rip:

The physical CD is limited to 500 copies (that have all sold out) that are signed by all members and each CD comes with a unique photocard signed by the member it features.

Martijn
16 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I hope this is good because due to a couple of stupid decisions I have so many copies of this on order :rip:

The physical CD is limited to 500 copies (that have all sold out) that are signed by all members and each CD comes with a unique photocard signed by the member it features.

OMG I hope they'll become mega famous and your copies will dramatically increase in value :hor: