💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
7 hours ago, PopReaper said:

Just found out the composer of Zimzalabim also composed Singing In The Rain and Red Flavor... faith RESTORED'T

the composer of WHAT

fashion monster

Out of everyone at YGE, I thought B.I would be the least probable to get involved with drugs. I guess I was wrong. But now the probability of BLACKPINK having another comeback this year is higher.:oops: 

Those Kakaotalk messages are hilarious tho.

On a serious note, I feel bad for iKON and B.I. I really like their music. I hope they are provided with the help they need. Feel bad for Lee Hi too.

fashion monster

OH MY GIRL's album The Fifth Season is pretty solid in my opinion. The first part of the album has songs that fit with the concept of the title track. They have that feel of cute girl group but it is somehow well balanced with some more mature vocals or melodies that are a little more melancholic. Things get extremely pop with Tic Toc, it almost feels like a TWICE b-side. Tracks 5 to 9 would form in my opinion a perfect mini album. Even the ballad (Underwater Love) is great. Gravity is another Twice inspired song and Crime Scene is a little bit weird like a RV red b-side. Checkmate would definitely be the title track, but Vogue is a little gay anthem that I wasn't expecting. It feels great walking in public places while listening to it :gaycat:. My only regret is that this is not a collab song between good friends Kai, Jimin and Taemin. I can't help but imagine them strutting around in flashy outfits and vouging while hollering "Pose! Pose!".

mister max
4 hours ago, fashion monster said:

Out of everyone at YGE, I thought B.I would be the least probable to get involved with drugs. I guess I was wrong. But now the probability of BLACKPINK having another comeback this year is higher.:oops: 

Those Kakaotalk messages are hilarious tho.

On a serious note, I feel bad for iKON and B.I. I really like their music. I hope they are provided with the help they need. Feel bad for Lee Hi too.

We going ✈ disbandment now that B.I. is leaving iKON and YGE

I feel really bad for Lee Hi tbh :giveup: what a way to have your comeback end

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?
  • Sad 1

BUtterfield 8
6 hours ago, mister max said:

We going ✈ disbandment now that B.I. is leaving iKON and YGE

I feel really bad for Lee Hi tbh :giveup: what a way to have your comeback end

Can’t she just promote without BI?

they should release a new version without BI’s part 

mister max
33 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

Can’t she just promote without BI?

they should release a new version without BI’s part 

Well I hope so :rip:

also the MESS that he left because he THOUGHT about using LSD and ended up not even using it at all :deadbanana:

Martijn

Hmmm... Maybe a couple more listens will make me change my mind, but right now I'm not really feeling it. 

mister max

Its a bop but the drop is extremly annoying, luckly the last part saves the song :tony:

fashion monster

So... Somi left JYP for this??? :awkney:

I think it's time for ITZY to have their comeback. It's been four months since their debut and it was only a single album. 

Neight Shayde
8 minutes ago, fashion monster said:

I think it's time for ITZY to have their comeback.

Aren’t they coming next month?

btw did you choose your name from the KPP song?