Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn

After releasing No earlier this year (which is one of my favourite kpop songs EVER, come for me) and getting their first win, I was wondering which direction CLC was going to be pushed by CUBE in with this new digital single. It's very similar to 4MINUTE's Hate when it comes to song structure and the drop, so I guess CLC is back to their Hobgoblin/Black Dress sound. Even though I personally like those two better than this comeback, I'm glad CUBE is giving CLC their "own sound" (albeit a recycled one) rather than giving them a new one each comeback. What do you guys think?

Edited by Martijn

BUtterfield 8
14 hours ago, Martijn said:

After releasing No earlier this year (which is one of my favourite kpop songs EVER, come for me) and getting their first win, I was wondering which direction CLC was going to be pushed by CUBE in with this new digital single. It's very similar to 4MINUTE's Hate when it comes to song structure and the drop, so I guess CLC is back to their Hobgoblin/Black Dress sound. Even though I personally like those two better than this comeback, I'm glad CUBE is giving CLC their "own sound" (albeit a recycled one) rather than giving them a new one each comeback. What do you guys think?

The chorus slaps

wish they had a physical release so I could buy it

fashion monster
18 hours ago, Martijn said:

This is probably my favourite comeback if we consider all the aspects. Especially among those you mentioned. But as a song I still prefer To The Sky (Hate the concept :flop:).

Even the MV gives me a "Hate" vibe. We all know what happened after that comeback. Let's hope they don't follow a similar path. Even tho they had their first win, I don't think they are doing that good to be considered safe.

PopReaper

Me's drop is pretty much the lovechild of Hate's and KTL's which I'm not sure is a good idea cuz both were dragged a bit back when they were released ( :emma: ) but I'm bopping

-

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Neight Shayde
6 minutes ago, imwoahvicky said:

Lee Hi's title is so bad at least the b-sides are better

an insult to all her past singles

PopReaper
1 hour ago, Martijn said:

"So I sent it over to Lucifer":ladyhaha:

nnnnnn :lmao:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

mister max