Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper

I barely listened to anything new in K-Pop this past month :emma: I guess the highlights would be  TXT's debut mini, Four Seasons and Noir

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

mister max

:giveup:

someone on twitter said thede teasers reminded them of this and I cant unsee it sksksk  

tenor.gif  

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD
29 minutes ago, mister max said:

:giveup:

Hide contents

someone on twitter said thede teasers reminded them of this and I cant unsee it sksksk  

tenor.gif  

The teaser noise is Serving Horror BGM

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Neight Shayde
8 hours ago, Martijn said:

So no physical release for BP's mini huh?

No pre-orders or anything? :saladga:

I get that YG wants them to be digital queens but i’m sure their stans want a physical copy too, just like every other fan of k-pop groups who release a mini album

Martijn
6 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

No pre-orders or anything? :saladga:

I get that YG wants them to be digital queens but i’m sure their stans want a physical copy too, just like every other fan of k-pop groups who release a mini album

No, unless they'll release it later than the digital release (they did that with Square Up too I believe, but I think we still would've had pre-orders by now then)

I guess the comeback, even though it was pushed back a couple of times, still was rushed to in some way cover up the Seungri scandal (good luck with that)

Neight Shayde
2 hours ago, Martijn said:

No, unless they'll release it later than the digital release (they did that with Square Up too I believe, but I think we still would've had pre-orders by now then)

I guess the comeback, even though it was pushed back a couple of times, still was rushed to in some way cover up the Seungri scandal (good luck with that)

This should be basic stuff for any entertainment company but man are they messy with their GGs.

I checked on twitter and people are saying that there WILL be a physical release but no one knows when. And we’re only a day away from the single release. Wtf.

23 hours ago, Martijn said:

So no physical release for BP's mini huh?

It’s out on 23rd April :)

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

15 hours ago, PopReaper said:

@Taylor :green: 

I think I what JinSoul maybe meant the ‘#’ teaser?

Or at least I hope so as it would really suck for them to have been non-stop promoting since Feb, to have another comeback in April and May (for the ballad album) and then debut in Japan a little after then - and then go on tour 😅

Or there is also one last fansign for the [X X] era this weekend (the girls will be in casual clothes instead of outfits) - so JinSoul could have meant that too.