Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Just now, 2NE1LG said:

Right? I woulda bought this version too. I have the poster of the cover so I'll live

Do you have a lot of physical albums?

Just now, Taylor said:

Do you have a lot of physical albums?

Depends on what you think a lot is :emma:

2NE1 - CRUSH

f(x) - Pink Tape, Red Light (Sleepy Cats), 4 Walls (Krystal)

Red Velvet - ICC, The Red

SHINee - Odd, Jong's Base

SNSD - Lion Heart (You Think space version idek), Taeyeon's I

BoA - Kiss My Lips

Just now, 2NE1LG said:

Depends on what you think a lot is :emma:

2NE1 - CRUSH

f(x) - Pink Tape, Red Light (Sleepy Cats), 4 Walls (Krystal)

Red Velvet - ICC, The Red

SHINee - Odd, Jong's Base

SNSD - Lion Heart (You Think space version idek), Taeyeon's I

BoA - Kiss My Lips

Quite a few :party: 

You just reminded me of two other packagings I really don't like.

On 2NE1's Crush the disc keeps popping off the holder on my pink version.
And I think 1/2 my I Got a Boy's foam disc holder thing has lost it's stick and they fall off too... Jessica and YoonA's definitely keep falling off, and I think Tiffany and group one does too :rip: 

PopReaper

I have a copy of I Got a Boy and that plastic 'cover' you put on top of the CD falls off all the time :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

Utada formally announced her comeback and resumed artist activities today after a five-year hiatus. She's starting with what she's calling the "NEW TURN" promotion. If you go to this site, you'll see a cherry blossom tree starting to bloom. Every time someone buys her music between now and April 4 (when her two new singles come out), a blossom gets added to the tree: http://www.utadahikaru.jp/sakura/

DOcEysS.png

Why is she doing this? Because a portion of all proceeds of her music sales between now and April 4 will go to planting new cherry blossom trees in the parts of Japan affected by the 2011 earthquake and tsunami.

The project was announced an hour ago and is already 1/3 to their fundraising goal.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Utada formally announced her comeback and resumed artist activities today after a five-year hiatus. She's starting with what she's calling the "NEW TURN" promotion. If you go to this site, you'll see a cherry blossom tree starting to bloom. Every time someone buys her music between now and April 4 (when her two new singles come out), a blossom gets added to the tree: http://www.utadahikaru.jp/sakura/

DOcEysS.png

Why is she doing this? Because a portion of all proceeds of her music sales between now and April 4 will go to planting new cherry blossom trees in the parts of Japan affected by the 2011 earthquake and tsunami.

The project was announced an hour ago and is already 1/3 to their fundraising goal.

Slé. A five year hiatus???!? Imagine if Gaga gave us nothing after Born This Way :rip: Which songs of hers would you recommend?

PopReaper
Just now, Taylor said:

@PopReaper don't you think this 4TEN member kinda looks like TaeYeon?

hyeji-sweetie-4ten-38120993-500-671.jpg

4ten__poten____hyeji__render__by_kairi_n

sort of, but in the upper half of her face. the lower half reminds me of sooyoung (at least in the first pic) :emma:

6 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

DOcEysS.png

Omfg yes

The queen is coming to slay 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain
  • Like 1

PopReaper
8 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

DOcEysS.png

How many copies of her albums have you bought yet? :gaycat:

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

Slé. A five year hiatus???!? Imagine if Gaga gave us nothing after Born This Way :rip: Which songs of hers would you recommend?

She has like 10 albums out so it's so hard to make a recommendation haha. She actually has two Single Collections, and I'd recommend going on iTunes and listening to the samples to see what kind of songs you like.

My favorites are Hikari (the Kingdom Hearts theme), Flavor of Life (the second-highest selling song worldwide in 2006 or 2007, second only to Rihanna's "Umbrella"), Letters, and Colors.

but if you hear a song you like, I can recommend songs that sound like it. Not sure what your favorite style is :P

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

How many copies of her albums have you bought yet? :gaycat:

I already bought most of her stuff so I don't plan to buy it again for this tbh :smh: 

If Taylor was a fan he'd probably buy enough albums to have a branch of the tree named after him :rip: 

PopReaper
8 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

If she'd done that this website would've self-destructed around the beginning of 2014 :rip:

• Like 1