💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia threatens Iggy's life

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Harry
On 3/6/2016 at 6:16 AM, AntiPotCrusader said:

What you describe as white racism is just one off examples in which white people were given the short end of the stick. Systemic racism is 9 times out of 10 perpetuated towards people of color, and a white person doesn't always have the capacity to understand that. I assume you've lived in Europe your entire life, and might not understand the complexities between blacks and whites. For generations black people were slaves, and in the grand scheme of history African Americans have just gained their freedom here. Racism is still a problem against them. The system in which white people oppress blacks can't be overturned in such a short amount of time. Generational racism lives on. 

I don't understand how you can use critical acclaim as a defense for your fav Lana and the white rappers you enjoy, but fail to mention the fact that Azealia is far more acclaimed than Iggy. The majority of critics, Lady Gaga and even your avi Lana admit that Azealia is talented, and you are one of the only critics I've heard call Azealia mediocre. I believe that Iggy knows full well that she benefits from being a white woman. The "ignorant racist white woman" stereotype might exist, but the angry black woman stereotype is far more pervasive in society. I also don't understand how you can call out a black woman, Beyoncé for not writing her own songs, while praising a white woman, Iggy when she does the same, and with music of lesser value. It just reeks of white mediocrity winning over black excellence.

You make very good points but there's really no point trying with this user. She has a hard time with praising anyone that isn't white.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry
5 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

You only think it's asinine because you refuse to see outside your narrow point of view. Nothing's going to change unless we take our generally accepted views and question them. I sometimes see issues that are lying right under our noses but for various reasons, no one wants to state the obvious. And nothing changes if we silence some people speaking out about them.

turkdel3.jpg

inuborg
1 minute ago, Harry said:

turkdel3.jpg

:air::air::rip: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Thomas P

I have been trying to use the word hate less often... I strongly dislike Azealiea Banks🙃

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

StrawberryBlond
20 hours ago, Harry said:

You make very good points but there's really no point trying with this user. She has a hard time with praising anyone that isn't white.

Which just shows how much you know. Rap is one of my most favourite genres of music. Out of my list of 58 favourite rap albums, only 15 of them are by non-blacks. There are 34 artists on this list, only 6 of them are white (including the Hispanic Immortal Technique and partly-white group, D12). Songs by a good number of black artists have helped towards defining some of my childhood memories, from the likes of Tina Turner, Etta James, Ben E. King, Vanessa Williams and more. Hispanic influence has been around me for years because of my mother's work in the language and loving their culture. I have a degree in religious studies from university (including Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism). I have a close friendship with the Indian women in my Bollywood class. I had a Chinese friend at school and I would probably have had more multicultural friends if there were more of them in my area. I am perfectly open to dating someone of another race. No ever had to teach me not to be a racist, it was second nature since I was a child not to judge people on the way they look.

It's ridiculous that I have to pull out this anti-racism manifesto every time someone who doesn't know me challenges me, like they think the little part they see of someone over the internet is all there is to them.

19 hours ago, Harry said:

turkdel3.jpg

Fighting racism with racism again. How mature.

Harry
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Which just shows how much you know. Rap is one of my most favourite genres of music. Out of my list of 58 favourite rap albums, only 15 of them are by non-blacks. There are 34 artists on this list, only 6 of them are white (including the Hispanic Immortal Technique and partly-white group, D12). Songs by a good number of black artists have helped towards defining some of my childhood memories, from the likes of Tina Turner, Etta James, Ben E. King, Vanessa Williams and more. Hispanic influence has been around me for years because of my mother's work in the language and loving their culture. I have a degree in religious studies from university (including Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism). I have a close friendship with the Indian women in my Bollywood class. I had a Chinese friend at school and I would probably have had more multicultural friends if there were more of them in my area. I am perfectly open to dating someone of another race. No ever had to teach me not to be a racist, it was second nature since I was a child not to judge people on the way they look.

It's ridiculous that I have to pull out this anti-racism manifesto every time someone who doesn't know me challenges me, like they think the little part they see of someone over the internet is all there is to them.

Fighting racism with racism again. How mature.

So you acknowledge that you are racist?

& You can use your ethnic friends as props in your "I'm not racist" charade all you like but it's clear from previous topics that you have racist (and homophobic) tendencies. I feel like someone probably should've taught you.

StrawberryBlond
18 hours ago, Harry said:

So you acknowledge that you are racist?

& You can use your ethnic friends as props in your "I'm not racist" charade all you like but it's clear from previous topics that you have racist (and homophobic) tendencies. I feel like someone probably should've taught you.

No, you're deliberately taking what I said (in address to you) out of context and twisting it to suit your viewpoint. You are a true snake in the grass and I see right through you. Plenty of other people do too, by the way. You naively believe that no one else is smart enough to see what you do either. I can spot the fakes a mile off. You just like stirring s**t up and turning everyone against each other.

No, I am sick of being called racist no matter what I do. I can't win. And it's racist to not allow someone to win, no matter what they come up with. This is where the American thing of laughing at people who say "I can't be racist, I have a black friend" came from - it's ridiculous because a racist doesn't associate with anyone who isn't their race. And on that note, you're from the UK like me! Surely you should be siding with me and putting down the American way of dealing with racial issues! You should know it's different for blacks over here and should be pointing out, just like I am, that the situation isn't the same everywhere and maybe the US should take a leaf out of our book. But no, you just side with the Americans and talk as if you're one of them. And yet I'm apparently the one who's fake?

Harry
10 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

No, you're deliberately taking what I said (in address to you) out of context and twisting it to suit your viewpoint. You are a true snake in the grass and I see right through you. Plenty of other people do too, by the way. You naively believe that no one else is smart enough to see what you do either. I can spot the fakes a mile off. You just like stirring s**t up and turning everyone against each other.

No, I am sick of being called racist no matter what I do. I can't win. And it's racist to not allow someone to win, no matter what they come up with. This is where the American thing of laughing at people who say "I can't be racist, I have a black friend" came from - it's ridiculous because a racist doesn't associate with anyone who isn't their race. And on that note, you're from the UK like me! Surely you should be siding with me and putting down the American way of dealing with racial issues! You should know it's different for blacks over here and should be pointing out, just like I am, that the situation isn't the same everywhere and maybe the US should take a leaf out of our book. But no, you just side with the Americans and talk as if you're one of them. And yet I'm apparently the one who's fake?

So I care about race issues and that makes me pretend I'm American and I'm fake? lol... I know that it's different here and I'm incredibly grateful for that but incase you didn't notice this conversation was originally about two women who are based in America. You Class A moron.

Racism isn't as simple as "I don't like black/Asian/Latino/etc people". Do some reading. AND you just accused me of being racist to you with the white witch picture, yet I am also white... So I can be racist to people of my own race but if you have a couple friends of colour you can't be? Your logic is as always incredibly flawless! Congrats, simpleton.

Funny that you call me a snake in the grass and say how much everyone hates me then accuse me of trying to turn people against each other lol. You're the one who's constantly begging me to see "the real you" in private messages telling me that our conversations have made you cry, but on the public forum you call me out like this. Yes you are fake. You're truly a vicious bully and an incredibly ignorant and transparent one at that.

StrawberryBlond
12 minutes ago, Harry said:

So I care about race issues and that makes me pretend I'm American and I'm fake? lol... I know that it's different here and I'm incredibly grateful for that but incase you didn't notice this conversation was originally about two women who are based in America. You Class A moron.

Racism isn't as simple as "I don't like black/Asian/Latino/etc people". Do some reading. AND you just accused me of being racist to you with the white witch picture, yet I am also white... So I can be racist to people of my own race but if you have a couple friends of colour you can't be? Your logic is as always incredibly flawless! Congrats, simpleton.

Funny that you call me a snake in the grass and say how much everyone hates me then accuse me of trying to turn people against each other lol. You're the one who's constantly begging me to see "the real you" in private messages telling me that our conversations have made you cry, but on the public forum you call me out like this. Yes you are fake. You're truly a vicious bully and an incredibly ignorant and transparent one at that.

No, you're not mindlessly siding with Americans and their way of doing things. I care about race issues too but I think the British way of dealing with them is better. And whenever I get the chance, I try to inject a bit of our way into American racial topics, just to see if it will catch on. It never does (Americans have a way of making everything about themselves and don't give much thought to other cultures and other ways of doing things), but I keep trying. I wish America would realise that its way of dealing with racial issues and its conceptions of race are extremely flawed and could be helped with some education. I especially take issue with American blacks acting as if they speak for all blacks the world over. But no one ever dares call them ignorant because apparently that's racist. I once heard this joke from a black British comedian - he went to America and when a black man heard his accent he said: "No disrespect, British homie, but when I first saw you, I thought you was just a regular black, but you ain't black black." Go on to YouTube and look up "Chris James Black British Accent" for the rest. It's shows how ignorant Americans can be in regards to racial perceptions. As British people, we realise this and can laugh. And I bring stuff like this up in the hopes that Americans will understand too. Not many do, but as a British person, I thought you'd surely know what I'm about and support it.

I do some reading, thank you. And I know racism is the most extreme form of racial misunderstanding. There's racial ignorance, racial insensitivity and then there's racism. And true racists don't want anything to do with people who aren't their race. We fling the word around far too often when it's not the case. What kind of world is it when you can't rightfully criticise someone who's done something bad because they're not your race and therefore, you're apparently being racist? This is the kind of stuff said by insecure people. People with real character can accept criticism as well as adoration. Yes, whites can be racist towards other whites - it's called white guilt and it's funny and sad at the same time. Look up Tyra - White on white racism. It's possible. I don't get it - every other race stands up for the rest of their group, but whites never do. Do you not believe there's decent people in your race or something? If you're a white person who isn't racist, you'll want to stick up for other decent white people too.

I had never done anything bad to you, you came after me, especially here. Let me tell you, I don't hold in my emotions anymore when people treat me badly. I was always the bite my tongue type, but not anymore. If you want people to be nice to you, you have to be nice to them. You haven't earned the right for me to be nice to you. You never have, right from the beginning, when you first came for me in our first ever conversation. You claim to support women, yet you've been following me ruthlessly, ready to bring me down and making false accusations about me. Gentleman of the year. This isn't playing the victim, it's the truth. And you're just angry because I'm exposing your true nature in front of everyone. You just don't like people standing up to you, do you?

Harry
23 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

No, you're not mindlessly siding with Americans and their way of doing things. I care about race issues too but I think the British way of dealing with them is better. And whenever I get the chance, I try to inject a bit of our way into American racial topics, just to see if it will catch on. It never does (Americans have a way of making everything about themselves and don't give much thought to other cultures and other ways of doing things), but I keep trying. I wish America would realise that its way of dealing with racial issues and its conceptions of race are extremely flawed and could be helped with some education. I especially take issue with American blacks acting as if they speak for all blacks the world over. But no one ever dares call them ignorant because apparently that's racist. I once heard this joke from a black British comedian - he went to America and when a black man heard his accent he said: "No disrespect, British homie, but when I first saw you, I thought you was just a regular black, but you ain't black black." Go on to YouTube and look up "Chris James Black British Accent" for the rest. It's shows how ignorant Americans can be in regards to racial perceptions. As British people, we realise this and can laugh. And I bring stuff like this up in the hopes that Americans will understand too. Not many do, but as a British person, I thought you'd surely know what I'm about and support it.

I do some reading, thank you. And I know racism is the most extreme form of racial misunderstanding. There's racial ignorance, racial insensitivity and then there's racism. And true racists don't want anything to do with people who aren't their race. We fling the word around far too often when it's not the case. What kind of world is it when you can't rightfully criticise someone who's done something bad because they're not your race and therefore, you're apparently being racist? This is the kind of stuff said by insecure people. People with real character can accept criticism as well as adoration. Yes, whites can be racist towards other whites - it's called white guilt and it's funny and sad at the same time. Look up Tyra - White on white racism. It's possible. I don't get it - every other race stands up for the rest of their group, but whites never do. Do you not believe there's decent people in your race or something? If you're a white person who isn't racist, you'll want to stick up for other decent white people too.

I had never done anything bad to you, you came after me, especially here. Let me tell you, I don't hold in my emotions anymore when people treat me badly. I was always the bite my tongue type, but not anymore. If you want people to be nice to you, you have to be nice to them. You haven't earned the right for me to be nice to you. You never have, right from the beginning, when you first came for me in our first ever conversation. You claim to support women, yet you've been following me ruthlessly, ready to bring me down and making false accusations about me. Gentleman of the year. This isn't playing the victim, it's the truth. And you're just angry because I'm exposing your true nature in front of everyone. You just don't like people standing up to you, do you?

And now you're just generalising every American black person... Comedians work off stereotypes. If you think that all blacks in America think that way then this just illustrates my point. You've got to stop with the generalisations.

Lol. Of course I don't think every white person is racist and I don't associate with white people that are problematic and play the victim, like you do. I do like to stick up just for decent people in general, which I do not believe you are one of. This is another issue I have with you. You make it out like it's blacks VS whites and because you and I are both white and from the UK, I have to agree with you and stick up for you otherwise I'm fake or have white guilt... No. I just believe in equality, not lumping people in groups and judging individuals by stereotypes which seems to be one of your favourite hobbies - all gay men are secret misogynists etc.

I don't want you to be nice to me and I certainly don't feel I need to 'earn' that because I don't respect you. You are not above me and your friendship, niceness or respect are not things I would value very highly in my life. Are you suggesting that I should love and follow everything you say because you're a woman? Would that not be 'male guilt', as I apparently have white guilt also? Again. Many inconsistencies in what you say. You said yourself that just because you identify as a feminist that doesn't mean you automatically support all women, why doesn't that apply to me? I'm talking to you as a human, nothing I've said to you has been related to your gender. I can't say the same about you in regards to how you try and put down parts of my behaviour to my gender and sexuality.

You can 'stand up' to me all you want lol I'm not a scary guy and I'm always down for a debate but you're hardly innocent. I'm not the one physically crying when someone challenges something I say on a forum...

StrawberryBlond
1 hour ago, Harry said:

And now you're just generalising every American black person... Comedians work off stereotypes. If you think that all blacks in America think that way then this just illustrates my point. You've got to stop with the generalisations.

Lol. Of course I don't think every white person is racist and I don't associate with white people that are problematic and play the victim, like you do. I do like to stick up just for decent people in general, which I do not believe you are one of. This is another issue I have with you. You make it out like it's blacks VS whites and because you and I are both white and from the UK, I have to agree with you and stick up for you otherwise I'm fake or have white guilt... No. I just believe in equality, not lumping people in groups and judging individuals by stereotypes which seems to be one of your favourite hobbies - all gay men are secret misogynists etc.

I don't want you to be nice to me and I certainly don't feel I need to 'earn' that because I don't respect you. You are not above me and your friendship, niceness or respect are not things I would value very highly in my life. Are you suggesting that I should love and follow everything you say because you're a woman? Would that not be 'male guilt', as I apparently have white guilt also? Again. Many inconsistencies in what you say. You said yourself that just because you identify as a feminist that doesn't mean you automatically support all women, why doesn't that apply to me? I'm talking to you as a human, nothing I've said to you has been related to your gender. I can't say the same about you in regards to how you try and put down parts of my behaviour to my gender and sexuality.

You can 'stand up' to me all you want lol I'm not a scary guy and I'm always down for a debate but you're hardly innocent. I'm not the one physically crying when someone challenges something I say on a forum...

I'm not generalising every American black person - I'm talking about the ones that are ignorant. Even worse, some of the ignorant ones (like Azealia) seem to think they're educated when they're actually the opposite. I mean, this is the woman who said "All blacks are holding onto is hip hop and rap." Even as a white person, I'm offended for the black community, with all its amazingly rich and diverse culture and heritage, by that statement. You've got some nerve saying I generalise when you've been supporting Azealia, the queen of generalisations (and racism and homophobia).

I'm talking more about speaking up for the good people that you know are in your race, not just the ones you know personally. Whether we like it or not, we're all ambassadors for our race, especially in the current climate, so it's our responsibility to not act up to our stereotypes, not to be racist, show we're good people. And that includes standing up for decent white people when you see it. Realising the difference between a racist and someone who is making well-meaning suggestions and observations from a logical standpoint. I never said it was about blacks vs whites, it's about standing up for people when you see stereotypes being deployed, offensive things said. All whites should be offended by terms like mayo, just as we can be hurt by any other offensive name. I don't think it's acceptable to call someone any names and we shouldn't be up with it. When someone does you wrong, make it clear it's unacceptable. But no, so many whites just laugh along with jokes made towards them now. By laughing at it, we're saying "This is true, all whites are totally like this." And that's the message it sends. If that's not you, why are you laughing? Where's your pride? What happened to "judge the individual, not the race?" I believe in equality too, but so many people are forgetting what that word means. They translate it into "getting your own way all the time." No, it means you'll have the same chance as everyone else and you may or may not succeed. And not succeeding doesn't mean that there's a big conspiracy against you and your people, you were just unlucky. *cough*The Oscars*cough*

No, I'm not saying that you should agree with everything I say because I'm a woman. I'm saying that a supporter of women shouldn't make it their mission to follow a woman constantly just so they can bring her down. Or twist what she says to make her look bad. Or insult her in front of everyone. I've encountered men who don't even consider themselves feminists who aren't as unreasonable towards me as you have been. I'm not being inconsistent at all. Yes, I've said that being a feminist doesn't mean that I support all women but in your case, you're not supporting me because of the idea you've got into your head that I'm nasty (completely unfounded and the only time I've ever been short with anyone is when I'm defending myself from their nastiness). I've tried to make you see over and over that that's not the case. If you support women, shouldn't you listen to what a woman has to say and take it into account? The suggestions I made for your behaviour were just that, suggestions. I never said they were undisputed fact, just an idea.

Maybe I'm physically crying because you hurt me? Again, as a supporter of women, shouldn't you feel guilt and shame for making a woman cry? Isn't finding her hurt feelings funny counter productive to helping women?

Harry
10 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm not generalising every American black person - I'm talking about the ones that are ignorant. Even worse, some of the ignorant ones (like Azealia) seem to think they're educated when they're actually the opposite. I mean, this is the woman who said "All blacks are holding onto is hip hop and rap." Even as a white person, I'm offended for the black community, with all its amazingly rich and diverse culture and heritage, by that statement. You've got some nerve saying I generalise when you've been supporting Azealia, the queen of generalisations (and racism and homophobia).

I'm talking more about speaking up for the good people that you know are in your race, not just the ones you know personally. Whether we like it or not, we're all ambassadors for our race, especially in the current climate, so it's our responsibility to not act up to our stereotypes, not to be racist, show we're good people. And that includes standing up for decent white people when you see it. Realising the difference between a racist and someone who is making well-meaning suggestions and observations from a logical standpoint. I never said it was about blacks vs whites, it's about standing up for people when you see stereotypes being deployed, offensive things said. All whites should be offended by terms like mayo, just as we can be hurt by any other offensive name. I don't think it's acceptable to call someone any names and we shouldn't be up with it. When someone does you wrong, make it clear it's unacceptable. But no, so many whites just laugh along with jokes made towards them now. By laughing at it, we're saying "This is true, all whites are totally like this." And that's the message it sends. If that's not you, why are you laughing? Where's your pride? What happened to "judge the individual, not the race?" I believe in equality too, but so many people are forgetting what that word means. They translate it into "getting your own way all the time." No, it means you'll have the same chance as everyone else and you may or may not succeed. And not succeeding doesn't mean that there's a big conspiracy against you and your people, you were just unlucky. *cough*The Oscars*cough*

No, I'm not saying that you should agree with everything I say because I'm a woman. I'm saying that a supporter of women shouldn't make it their mission to follow a woman constantly just so they can bring her down. Or twist what she says to make her look bad. Or insult her in front of everyone. I've encountered men who don't even consider themselves feminists who aren't as unreasonable towards me as you have been. I'm not being inconsistent at all. Yes, I've said that being a feminist doesn't mean that I support all women but in your case, you're not supporting me because of the idea you've got into your head that I'm nasty (completely unfounded and the only time I've ever been short with anyone is when I'm defending myself from their nastiness). I've tried to make you see over and over that that's not the case. If you support women, shouldn't you listen to what a woman has to say and take it into account? The suggestions I made for your behaviour were just that, suggestions. I never said they were undisputed fact, just an idea.

Maybe I'm physically crying because you hurt me? Again, as a supporter of women, shouldn't you feel guilt and shame for making a woman cry? Isn't finding her hurt feelings funny counter productive to helping women?

I'd like you to now point me in the direction of where I have been supporting Azealia's racist and homophobic comments :) Because I haven't, and I don't.

I have taken what you've said into account, but then you kept saying problematic things and YES making assumptions about me and insulting/attacking me out of the blue when I wasn't even talking to you - most recently in that Rihanna thread. So you're allowed to insult me and twist my words (calling me a snake in the grass etc) but you're allowed to accuse me of that stuff because I'm a man? But you're a woman so you're allowed to be rude to me?

They weren't just ideas. You insisted that I was subconsciously misogynistic due to my homosexuality and that's the only possible reason that I could ever disagree with you.

To be honest I'd feel guilt for making anyone cry - not just females - but I have to say I don't feel bad for you because you've said just as many bad things to me and I think you use the apparent crying as yet another tool in your mission to paint yourself out as a victim and I honestly don't really buy it. You feel extremely comfortable dishing out baseless accusations of "white guilt" and sexism, but the minute you're called out over problematic statements about race and sexuality it's "PLEEASE DON'T BE MEAN TO ME I HAVE LOADS OF GAY AND BLACK FRIENDS AND I WAS BULLIED YOU MUST BE SEXIST :'( :'( :'(". Please.

Anyway you can say what you want about me but I'm not going to continue to derail this thread anymore than I/we already have. If you have any other burning thoughts or homophobic abuse left to add you can PM it to me, but I don't have anything left to say on this particular situation.

StrawberryBlond
52 minutes ago, Harry said:

I'd like you to now point me in the direction of where I have been supporting Azealia's racist and homophobic comments :) Because I haven't, and I don't.

I have taken what you've said into account, but then you kept saying problematic things and YES making assumptions about me and insulting/attacking me out of the blue when I wasn't even talking to you - most recently in that Rihanna thread. So you're allowed to insult me and twist my words (calling me a snake in the grass etc) but you're allowed to accuse me of that stuff because I'm a man? But you're a woman so you're allowed to be rude to me?

They weren't just ideas. You insisted that I was subconsciously misogynistic due to my homosexuality and that's the only possible reason that I could ever disagree with you.

To be honest I'd feel guilt for making anyone cry - not just females - but I have to say I don't feel bad for you because you've said just as many bad things to me and I think you use the apparent crying as yet another tool in your mission to paint yourself out as a victim and I honestly don't really buy it. You feel extremely comfortable dishing out baseless accusations of "white guilt" and sexism, but the minute you're called out over problematic statements about race and sexuality it's "PLEEASE DON'T BE MEAN TO ME I HAVE LOADS OF GAY AND BLACK FRIENDS AND I WAS BULLIED YOU MUST BE SEXIST :'( :'( :'(". Please.

Anyway you can say what you want about me but I'm not going to continue to derail this thread anymore than I/we already have. If you have any other burning thoughts or homophobic abuse left to add you can PM it to me, but I don't have anything left to say on this particular situation.

You haven't been against her either. All you've done is insult me and make jokes about me being white. Which is basically aligning yourself with the kind of things she says.

When I spoke to you on that Rihanna thread, I addressed you without saying anything bad about you. I just answered your question and said nothing about you at all. You responded by calling me a borderline racist. And yet I've got to respect you? I try to be nice to you and you throw it back in my face. How else do you expect me to react? No, I don't accuse you of this stuff because I can (I support men just as much as I support women, by the way), I do it because if you dish it out to me, I'll give it right back.

No, I didn't say this was you. Just that it could be a potential reason. You just read something else into it. But know that I never meant to be a direct accusation towards you.

No, actually, if I say I've been crying it's true. Like I said, there's nothing fake about me. I don't turn on the waterworks for attention. I tend not to cry in front of people who are acting aggressively towards me as it can make you lose your argument when you show vulnerability. So, if I'm not afraid of showing vulnerability, it's a sign that I've really been affected. I may not be able to show it online but if I admit to it, therefore at risk of making myself sound pathetic, it must be genuine if I don't care about my reputation. And I defend myself with these things when accused because I'm not what you're accusing me of and I have a lot of ammo to prove it. But when I accuse of you of something, why don't you make a detailed manifesto as to why this isn't you? Instead of just insulting me back? Saying "I'm not what you're accusing me of" isn't enough, I'm afraid. Instead of just saying "I'm not sexist," say "I'm not sexist because..." and I want specific examples.

Oh, you want to talk via PM? So you do want to talk? I thought you said you weren't interested in talking to me anymore. You can't make up your mind these days as to how you feel about me.

Archived