Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia threatens Iggy's life

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Iggy Azalea is less problematic than Azealia Banks. 2016 is the year hell froze over.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

Perched...

I'm here for solving this whole thing in a fight...put those bitches in an octagon, sell tix, make some cash, and let them go at it...

One should just propose that to the other: fight it out and let us watch it on the internet...if only to see which of them would p*ssy out...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

inuborg
1 minute ago, amenvodka said:

Iggy Azalea is less problematic than Azealia Banks. 2016 is the year hell froze over.

I mean if you think about it, Iggy was always less problematic, just more annoying. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Paper Gangsta
5 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

I cant believe yall love this women but diss Iggy. 

Seriously, she should just marry Kanye already because both are talented, but ffs, they rant like there is no tomorrow. I cant at half of this site stanning for her :awkney:

at least Kanye doesn't threaten people's lives

venusfly

Every time I see Azaleia Banks its her being pressed or annoying, why is she famous again? :rip:

lego

I don't care about either of them so I can take out my popcorn.

tumblr_inline_o27a7dgO2n1qf7pw0_500.gif

Some AB fans' replies are killing me. :rip: 

FreePalestine

Paper Gangsta
6 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

I guess Azealias bipolar disorder doesn't play into this as always, hm? :saladga: But people, as always, will ignore this and the same Iggy fans who say people shouldn't hate on Iggy say the things said in this thread so far. 

So death threats are okay just cause she apparently has bipolar disorder?

Katharine Hepburn

Never liked azealia banks. I like some of iggys songs but she isn't that great. I hope they both produce some good music and end this pettiness 

xoxo Joanne

Kulture Kiari
2 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

at least Kanye doesn't threaten people's lives

Um excuse me? No!

He actually threaten to wipe out Jesus' existance from Earth by claiming himself the new Yeezus! Jesus died on the cross for our sins, while Yeezus steals the homeless clothes and sales them for $3000. I suggest you to pull out your rosary and pray sistren!

jesus-09.jpg

lego
27 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

ep56oHe.jpg

What is KP doing there? :poot: 

FreePalestine

Illuminati
10 minutes ago, Pizza said:

I love azealias music and even though I dont like some of the stuff she says, I will always have respect for speaking her damn mind no matter how malicious some of the stuff she says is. Many male rappers have a more harsh mouth than hers but they get away with it. 

i don't see how it would be okay for anyone male or female to repeat several times they will kill someone and get away with it lol.

GloZell Green
4 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

So death threats are okay just cause she apparently has bipolar disorder?

Bipolar disorder, also known as bipolar affective disorder or manic depression, is a mental disorder characterized by periods of depression and periods of elevated mood. The elevated mood is significant and is known as mania or hypomania depending on the severity or whether symptoms of psychosis are present. During mania an individual feels or acts abnormally happy, energetic, or irritable. They often make poorly thought out decisions with little regard to the consequences. And no I'm not defending what she said, but really.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, VampireHeart said:

What is KP doing there? :poot: 

She always finds a way to stick out somwhere (aside from when its to speak about her collaborator drluke)

idk, person who posted screenshoots follows her probably

Phoenix

Creep

Wish iggy would sue this creature so she could take those few dollars from ha

💎

Archived