💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Adele's WWWY Past Peak

DiscoHeaven23

Adele's Third Single   

26 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the next single from 25?

• Send My Love
    • I Miss You
    • Remedy
    • Water Under the Bridge
    • River Lea
    • Love in the Dark
    • Million Years Ago
    • All I Ask
    • Sweetest Devotion

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

All of Billboard's new charts for the week were released today and it appears that Adele's second single "When We Were Young" is past its peak. The song drops from #14 (its highest peak) to #18 this week and while that might not seem like a death sentence, further review of the components of the Hot 100 make it it more clear. 

-On digital songs it falls from #15 to #19 (and now sits at #29 on iTunes)

-On radio it falls from #11 to #12

-On Mainstream Top 40 Radio WWWY falls from #14 to #17. Dips like that don't happen on radio unless the song is loosing steam. Songs don't fluctuate on radio like they can on digital sales. 

-It doesn't even show up on the Top 25 streaming songs. Whatever happened to the rumored music video they talked about like a month ago?

With that being said, I look forward to her releasing her 3rd single, cuz I do not particularly care for WWWY. What do you think it will be? I want "Water Under the Bridge"

The chart life of WWWY on the Hot 100

When We Were Young (2015/2016)
1st Week: #22
2nd Week: #69
3rd Week: #78
4th Week: #55
5th Week: #54
6th Week: #47
7th Week: #41 
8th Week: #41
9th Week: #35
10th Week: #29 
11th Week: #29 
12th Week: #20
13th Week: #14
14th Week: #18

Gallus

Send my slay to my slaaayeeerrr:air:

or

Water under the slayerrr

bye:gaycat: If she release anything else i am done with her.:poot:

Brainiac

I never thought I would ever see an Adele single not break the top 10. I guess it makes sense since EVERYONE has the album already lol. 

Americano

All I Ask should def be the next single! She needs to redeem that song in the US after the Grammy's mess.

And I kinda figured WWWY wouldn't do well... It was a super weak follow-up to Hello.

OBEY

Hello

When We Were Young

All I Ask

Water Under The Bridge

Killa
9 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

I never thought I would ever see an Adele single not break the top 10. I guess it makes sense since EVERYONE has the album already lol. 

Yes, at least for physical copies it makes no sense. If it sells, it must be on itunes. And "grown-ups" don't buy singles, like why even?

Iwontell

Sometimes all it takes is a video for the song to explode...so things could change. If she decides to just move on I think "Water under the bridge" would do well as a single...or "All I ask"...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Mister Gaga

She needs to release the video asap. It still has a chance. Next single? Water Under The Bridge.

Archived