💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

An honest congrats to Sam Smith from this forum (recommended)

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

Whispering
52 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

Remember his posts in that gay adoption thread last year or so :green: 

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. No wonder he was making that illogical comparison between accepting gay people for who they are and congratulating an artist for Winning some award. He really doesn't get it. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic
Just now, Whispering said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. No wonder he was making that illogical comparison between accepting gay people for who they are and congratulating an artist for Winning some award. He really doesn't get it. 

The comparison, as well as this entire thread, is cringe. He knew exactly what he was doing when he made this thread and called people immature :poot:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

I tried to say the same thing on other topics and the answers were pretty much the same. Its ok. You dont have to like it, but pls dont hate him. This topic reminds me of some articles or topics written with common sense about gay acceptance or gay marriage. Always the homophobes gather in the comment section and spread hate in all the places, justifyng their hate with the usual embarassing reasons. One thing I can say for sure. Gaga would be embarassed to read the answers here.

SlaeUrAnus

You do not speak for us all.

Honestly, Gaga was tipped by day one by experts, the GP - practically every prediction was a Gaga win, and not by a close call but a landslide. 

Then Sam Smith wins for his mediocre song that was not justified by his pitchy performance. Gaga on the other hand knocked it out of the park and then gets snubbed 10 minutes later. Bottom line is, a movie that recieved mediocre reviews went hand in hand with a song that received the same feedback with some considering it as the "worst Bond theme". Whereas TIHTY was critically acclaimed both for the song and documentary. The realism of a repetitive song winning a prestigious Oscar over a serious social topic about rape repulses me.

I am not going to resort to childish insults like some other members have on here, but I will resort to honesty, and that is me disagreeing with the outcome.

Congrats to Sam I guess, but I am seething. This was Gaga's and Diane's Award!

In my messy era.

SEVDALIZA

You guys didn't mind when Gaga won a Golden Globe over actresses who are more talented and experienced than her.

You win some you lose some. Move on.

operating from another world

Jenniferella

I still give no fukcs about it and never will :gaycat:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Schwerk

Why did this topic focussing on congratulating Sam become so  negative? There's tons of topics already to talk about what you don't like, this is nog the place really is it?

I too am dissapointed but I also felt a calmness about her. The audience reaction confirmed Gaga and Diane were the true winners. They did deserve it, but so does Sam appareantly. They voted, he won. It's not like comparing songs and deciding which is better is fair anyway.

His speech maybe wasn't that clever, but not everyone is as eloquent in a moment like that. At least he tried to make a statement.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

The immaturity here. It's not his fault he won. Blame the idiots that voted for his song.

BuzzcutSeason

from this forum? Speaking for all of us? Thinking on behalf of everyone? Communism?

I'd like to say something rn but I'd rather not  :koons:

Still pressed Gaga didnt win tho. 

I watched James Bond Spectre yesterday and the theme song writings on the wall is fantastic for the film it goes so well so I think he deserves it.

VforVendetta
On 1/3/2016 at 9:27 AM, SychosSoChic said:

The comparison, as well as this entire thread, is cringe. He knew exactly what he was doing when he made this thread and called people immature :poot:

Yes, it's true, I made this thread to insult people. You got me. :koons: 

Archived