💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Oscars Ratings Hit 8-Year Low

Hope

Featured Posts

http://deadline.com/2016/02/oscars-tv-ratings-2106-viewers-chris-rock-abc-1201711309/

"Declining to an 8-year low, that’s down 6% from the 24.6/39 that the ceremony got last year in early results from the 56 markets across the country. That 2015 Neil Patrick Harris hosted Oscars were matched with the 2011 Oscars for the third worst the Academy Awards has done in MM ratings since the last time Rock fronted the gig in 2005 – only 2009’s Hugh Jackman hosted 23.3 and 2008’s Jon Stewart-hosted 21.9 were lower. Obviously, in the early results, last night’s show dipped below 2009 and close to 2008 numbers."

-----

Yasss get that decrease racist bish

Hope you decrease every single year from now on.

tumblr_njhcpuQ5lY1r3ptbfo3_500.gif

Lona Delery

Karma is a bitch :hor:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Pierre

Just wait for next year :green: 

Our pressed souls always win.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

manicholic

Seems like yet another example of establishment prestige programs built on white principles/culture/values beginning to crumble

Hopefully this means the younger generations worldwide grow up daydreaming less about shallow recognitions/awards/fame and instead look deeply at what they can contribute to society 

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

androiduser

why are people laughing tho? it would have been the same number of viewers if Gaga had won.

And it looks like she didn't help attract viewers.

Archived