💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Oscars Ratings Hit 8-Year Low

Hope

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Is that because some people didn't watch to particopate in boycotting OSCARS last night??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Azor Ahai

Ι didn't feel like watching either, not many interesting movies nominated and the winners were obvious. Seriously for me the only surprise was that Gaga lost. Sam didn't even have a speech prepared. 

I think they said her name the most before breaks. :awkney: They tried to keep the viewers there, but in some ways the fun wasnt there. The continuous jokes about race were too much. With no jokes about people who got nominated, something wasnt right.

Whispering
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Is that because some people didn't watch to particopate in boycotting OSCARS last night??

That and the fact that the monologue and constant talk about the issue was too much for many people. Forty per cent of CNNs audience last night thought it was too much, and they are liberal! I bet the conservative minded people switched it off early. 

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, Whispering said:

That and the fact that the monologue and constant talk about the issue was too much for many people. Forty per cent of CNNs audience last night thought it was too much, and they are liberal! I bet the conservative minded people switched it off early. 

Oh ya, people in that venue seems to laugh awkwardly to be polite lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Brian Ryan

The show has always been boring. I still love the Oscars. I like to who wins after the show and look up performances. My favorite of all time is Aaliyah's Journey To The Past and Gaga's Till It Happens To You. Leonardo Dicaprio finally wins. In all, the show still got good ratings and I'm sure the advertises are happy. The aftermath of the Oscars always has the highest impact than the actual show cause everyone is talking about good or bad. This thread is an example.

Archived