Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pop Stars Who've Won Oscars

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss
12 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I hope Gaga eventually wins one for acting, because that list is even shorter (singers who've won acting oscars)

yeah,that would be amazing.According to this list,only Cher,Jennifer Hudson and Barbra Streisand have won Oscars for this acting.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most impressive stars on that list are Cher, Jennifer Hudson and Barbra Streisand who actually won an Oscar for their acting chops and not a song they wrote for a movie.

It would be really incredible if Gaga was one day able to win an Oscar for her role in a movie :flutter:

On 2/24/2016 at 4:51 AM, neptugne said:

I hope Gaga eventually wins one for acting, because that list is even shorter (singers who've won acting oscars)

Even better if she wins an award as a Director :hor:  That would be pretty exclusive.

She could win an Emmy for her role on AHS, win an Oscar as the director of some movie and win a Tony for composing a musical.

Then she would have Grammy Awards for her vocal ability, an Emmy for her acting, an Oscar for directing and a Tony for her writing/composing. That would be f**king epic.

yASSsss
On 2/23/2016 at 2:10 AM, 420 said:

*adding Sam Smith*

God will never forgive you for this :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

11 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

God will never forgive you for this :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

:green::green::green::green::green::green:

Now, bow before me!

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Archived