💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Ariana's next single be her lead?

Creyk

Featured Posts

Do you think she will do what Rihanna did with 45S, BBHMM and AO, or stand by her work and still include Focus on the album and when announcing her next single, refer to it as "the second single"?

Focus was hyped for 30 days, however it backfired so much I kinda feel sorry for her, she has potential. I wouldn't blame her if she erased it from her discography and deleted the video from her VEVO channel.

I think yes,'Focus'won't be included in her next LP. It was a flop. She also changed her mind for the album title, it's not 'Moonlight' anymore..

Dangerous Man

There was a fan tweet about hoping Focus not being included on the album and Ariana faved it, so yeah it's scrapped. 

#RestinPissFlopcus

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

4 minutes ago, ZAYN said:

There was a fan tweet about hoping Focus not being included on the album and Ariana faved it, so yeah it's scrapped. 

#RestinPissFlopcus

OMG she really did that :rip:

That's a little messy. But good riddance.

I'm sure her next song will be better

The Child
1 minute ago, hellothing said:

But I love Focus! :noparty:

giphy.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Quartz
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

giphy.gif

Stop being so entitled. Your taste in music is not the universal standard :neyde:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

The Child
5 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Stop being so entitled. Your taste in music is not the universal standard :neyde:

Oh excuse me where did I say that my taste in music was/is the universal standard? :koons:

You should learn to read, I have the right to express my disgust towards this song.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Quartz
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Oh excuse me where did I say that my taste in music was/is the universal standard? :koons:

You should learn to read, I have the right to express my disgust towards this song.

Express your hate all you want, don't quote others just to say you are disgusted. If you aren't looking for an argument, you should have just posted or liked other posts you agree with. Like you, I have my right to express my love for the song and I did. Not starting miniwars with other posters on this thread. :dry:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

The Child
1 minute ago, hellothing said:

Express your hate all you want, don't quote others just to say you are disgusted. If you aren't looking for an argument, you should have just posted or liked other posts you agree with. Like you, I have my right to express my love for the song and I did. Not starting miniwars with other posters on this thread. :dry:

Okay lol, where did I even started an argument or a miniwar? :toofunny:

It was just for fun, relax. Have a good day.

9 hours ago, hellothing said:

But I love Focus! :noparty:

You are very a unique and special person

tumblr_nnadf7c6ri1ryqmu3o1_500.gif

OmgSum1Actually

At least if she puts Focus on the album she will have a top 10 hit on her album

Shameless selfpromo

Illuminati

Can someone explain me the reason of this seemingly new trend to scrap an era that has already started? i partially understand why Rihanna scrapped all three singles, they wouldn't have contributed much to the album sales due to how old they were but why is Ariana excluding Focus? As far as I know it was a top 10 single, it's not really that bad, a second single with a more dramatic image change could have possibly reached number 1 and saved the era. I'm sure she had worse singles, no? Focus wasn't doing that bad in terms of streaming, her video has gathered nearly 400 million views on youtube, I just don't understand why is this becoming a thing 

Archived