Quartz
3 hours ago, Creyk said:

You are very a unique and special person

tumblr_nnadf7c6ri1ryqmu3o1_500.gif

The other fans who made this song a top ten hit begs to differ :emma:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Katsuki Bakugo
14 hours ago, Creyk said:

Do you think she will do what Rihanna did with 45S, BBHMM and AO, or stand by her work and still include Focus on the album and when announcing her next single, refer to it as "the second single"?

Focus was hyped for 30 days, however it backfired so much I kinda feel sorry for her, she has potential. I wouldn't blame her if she erased it from her discography and deleted the video from her VEVO channel.

Not just Rihanna but Gwen, Hilary Duff (who gave away a great opportunity to cash in on her pregnancy and title her album Up the Duff)

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

JusKeepBreathin

So 400million views on YT with a 30 day hype and only two televised performances? I guess some artists can only dream of succeeding like Ariana fails. But sure whatever keep it off the album. Put a lead single the will snatch the weaves off of Pantene shampoo models. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived