💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I have a feeling Gaga may do this...

Luv u Sum

Featured Posts

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, RBNLM said:

she said to billboard that she wanted to exploed as soon as she is 30 so it's possible.

She will explodes by showing her home made Spaghetti Pomodoro on instagram. :fan:

Just kidding.

But yeah, would be great if she will do something related to new music though I won't hold my breathe.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Gaga has never performed at the BBMAS though:air:

She never performed at the BBMAS because at her first peak :hor:  there were no event.

It's surprises me that the Billboard Music Awards have almost the same ratings as VMAs

Diamond Heart

I wouldnt mind a surprise release but i would hate it if all the songs had videos like BEYONCE. Era basically over as soon as its begun lol 

Im here for her doing something for her 30th though (cant believe Gaga is gonna be 30 :O

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Noam Zioni

I've thought about a release on her birthday since the Billboard interview 

Don't know about a surprise release tho

JustAnotherDay
15 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

Remember, March 28 is a Monday. Singles are released on Firdays so it would either have to be March 25 or April 1.

she could announce that she is releasing a single on her birthday and then release it the following friday

was NickARTPOP

VenusHolland
16 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

Remember, March 28 is a Monday. Singles are released on Firdays so it would either have to be March 25 or April 1.

Actually Applause came out on a Monday :S

Reality

I've been speculating this for a while. She said in her "Billboard: Woman of the Year" interview that she wanted to "explode in her 30's", so I do definitely think that something major is going to be happening on her birthday. I hope you're right and it's the release of the lead single—however, the album itself wouldn't hurt. 

🃏🖤👹

Arizona Sky
13 minutes ago, VenusHolland said:

Actually Applause came out on a Monday :S

Actually you haven't been keeping up with the program :laughga: In July 2015, the day of the week for releasing music was changed from Monday to Friday

Archived