Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I could see LG5 lead being like this

Shaney

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy

Screw the people who probably just read the title and watched the video. 

Melodically, vocally, I definitely like this and wouldn't mind. The production on this sounds a bit dated but with some modern influences I think it would sound cool. I really like crispness and clean-ness of Pink's voice. I definitely want more of that for Gaga on this album. No vocoders, filters, layers, and auto-tune. 

i love ittttt

idk if i want gaga singing music like this tho (maybe one song, but not the whole lg5 style)

malazam
53 minutes ago, Bae said:

What do you imagine the lead to be?

I'd rather not imagine how it will sound, I don't want a meltdown 

another shot before we kiss the other side

42 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Screw the people who probably just read the title and watched the video. 

Melodically, vocally, I definitely like this and wouldn't mind. The production on this sounds a bit dated but with some modern influences I think it would sound cool. I really like crispness and clean-ness of Pink's voice. I definitely want more of that for Gaga on this album. No vocoders, filters, layers, and auto-tune. 

Thank you!

Helxig

Singing along right now :laughga:

Pink is really a legend in her own league. Just remember, this song was really important and relevant when it was released. Pink was always a rebel to the 'slutty-pop-star' norm that existed back then, and her music was fresh and meaningful!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

And I think what you mean is more raw vocals like she's been displaying lately, a really boppy and catchy sound, and more pop-rock? Because yeah I'd buy that. With a Gaga-TWIST though of course. Very important that it has that something special that Gaga offers.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

giskardsb

Gaga can learn some things from Pink's handling of her career.  Another fantastic vocalist and musician who told the pop machine they could go to hell and she found her own way doing the pop/rock hybrid.  I could totally see Gaga going that direction, and it would be awesome.

Jewels n Drugs

i will never get over this legendary bop tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

1 hour ago, artRaver said:

If that was the scenario she can keep it. 

Run.gif

For what it's worth, the song is an incredible pop song... Idk what you think Gaga is cooking up that's so much better

artRaver
5 minutes ago, Bae said:

For what it's worth, the song is an incredible pop song... Idk what you think Gaga is cooking up that's so much better

I like Pink, I just wouldn't want something like this because I feel the production is a bit outdated. Don't take it to heart. ☺

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived