💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will perform the lead at the iHeartRadio Awards?

mariomania1234

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky
11 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

I hope not, I'm here for bigger music events like the VMAs. 

Last year's iHeart Radio Music Awards actually had more viewers than last year's VMAS :stalkga: 

Bad Bromance

It's a possibility, but I wouldn't hold my breath.  We'll have to keep our fingers crossed!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

iHeart Radio is low key very powerful and they're getting bigger. My best friend works for them and from what he tells me major artists are always teaming up with them. While I don't think she should play her lead single there, I think it would be music-politically smart to perform or attend.

Bradley

The lead single deserves a bigger debut.

But anyway the iHeartRadio isn't that irrelevant, guys. Perhaps it's good for a second/third single. Rihanna debuted the live performance of Bitch Better Have My Money there and received positive reviews for that.

PopThatArt
15 hours ago, pepsicoladew said:

Why does she have to debut her lead at a award show no one does that anymore and I honestly don't think that will help. artists these days debut their music videos on award shows now not new material I think gaga should do something completely diff and unique or honestly just do something simple and with just the right minimal promo like Adele did with 

Who cares what everyone is doing. The music industry is failing with all those stunts, they need to get back to basics, and performing a new song after its debut on an award show or talk show is back to basics, that's how musicians did it before the industry became so shitty. 

Go see A Star is Born

22 hours ago, Assarrai said:

I hope not, I'm here for bigger music events like the VMAs. 

If she waits until the VMA's there is a very large chance Katy will be there and if that happens she will completely outshine her

It MUST come sooner

VDcpwVU.gif

Brooke Hoegan

Well it will be high time to release it.

I still think that "exploding into my 30s" bit from BB interview was about her music and not about popping a baby out of her pussay. Let's hope for lead single in March.

BuzzcutSeason

She should veer away from them unless she already has a single or something out. She can live without them, they are cool to maybe attend but they are still growing in importance.

The Billboard Awards is where that debut performance is 

Save this post :hor:

Miracle
22 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

The iHeart Radio Music Awards aren't that bad guys ^^^ Last year, they got 5.4M viewers which was higher than the VMAS. Not to mention its promoted AF on FM radio stations.

She can release it on the internet with a video and then use GMA, SNL, Ellen, The Carpool Karaoke thing, etc to promote. She can even do an special on PBS or something like that. iHeartRadio awards are good promo.

Archived