đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is anyone else wondering where the hell is LG5?

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

Bonkers
Just now, Free My Mind said:

if the past repeats itself she'll reveal the title then we'll get the album 2 yrs later

I couldn't bare to actually think how long it was in the past!

I have a feeling Gaga isn't going to build the hype too much with stuff like that - it creates too many expectations.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante

Maybe she'll anounce/release something after the Oscars. What a misstep It would be to release the single RIGHT NOW and then promote TIHTY at the Oscars. :neyde:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

TimisaMonster

I know LG5 will come later this mid year but the real concern is where is the first single...I mean... :saladga:

I'm sure she has 1 amazing song completely done and fans and GP alike are thirsty...so to me it's just a timing aspect...I feel she's trying to get the TIHTY promo out of the way FIRST and THEN jump right into the first single....so basically after the Oscars seems more and more likely as to when we'll see the era start

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Arizona Sky

My guess it that she's gonna take March/April to finish the album & she'll premiere the lead single in May w/ a BBMA debut performance. The album will probably be out around the VMAS. But I feel you, I am the most impatient person ever so of course I'm perched af for LG5. Mid June is the absolute latest for the single or else I might not be able to keep my stan card :ohno:

JusKeepBreathin
11 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

We need 100 more people to make this same thread first. 

If that's what it takes then get to it. There is no slowing down of face tape threads. Why should there be a slowing down of LG5 threads? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Was hoping she'd drop it in time for some VMA nominations, but if she really drops it as late as June/July, then idk... :ohno: would she still get nominations? 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Goodtimes12128

She might announce something when she accepts her oscar. Otherwise I think it will be any time right after.

lavenderblondee

The only thing keeping me sane is all of these great performances/IWYL cover. I expected SOME news by now, but at the same time, I don't want her to overhype people. I think she's doing everything right this time around, so I can't complain. I'm optimistic the single is coming this spring/summer. There is no better time. Pop radio needs to be saved and she needs to be the one to save us.:giveup:

TEANUS

Don't fret, I'm confident we will at the VERY least have a lead single/ release dates by the end of March, at the very latest May. Therefore, we'll have an album by the end of the summer. Meaning, latest I think we can expect an album is in 6 months

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived