question

Which Gaga is vocally better?

Xardas

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShockPop

Believe it or not, singing every day for 10 years has an affect on your voice. That and the drugs.

She is more skilled now but had more to play with back then.

Her training over the last year has really helped get her range back.

13 hours ago, Xardas said:

After trumpet solo she phrases F#5 and F5 at the very end, powerfully, without any strain.

This gives me so much life

especially at the end without the microphone :giveup: when could anyone else's fave???? Her voice is soooo powerful

15 hours ago, Phoenix said:

well idk but i know that imo her vocals were the best at around 2011 when she was promoting marry the night and stuff 

Yeah, her voice during the Born This Way era was amazing, especially in acoustic performances :flutter: Her voice sounded so natural and beautiful in 2011. I know she could sing the same way now if she wanted to, but I guess she's just following her artistic vision with her TIHTY vocals :laughga: 

4 minutes ago, Lassex said:

Yeah, her voice during the Born This Way era was amazing, especially in acoustic performances :flutter: Her voice sounded so natural and beautiful in 2011. I know she could sing the same way now if she wanted to, but I guess she's just following her artistic vision with her TIHTY vocals :laughga: 

Right. Her TIHTY/Dope vocals were annoying for me, because i really like her natural timbre. I know she may sing in lots of timbres and I really like this fact but she uses it too much since 2014 and I quite dislike it. I'm still waiting to hear her brighter, higher and more "feminine" tone.

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Haroon
15 hours ago, Phoenix said:

well idk but i know that imo her vocals were the best at around 2011 when she was promoting marry the night and stuff 

Yeah I agree :O 

I've loved some of her performances from ARTPOP and beyond but the accent and style seems a bit put on at times, like it can be so big and loud :duck: As in it doesn't sound like her "regular" singing, like her accent during the Applause verses but turned into a vocal style while singing. I get it during Applause because it's for effect and stuff, but when it stretches into so many performances it seems a bit peculiar to me. I can appreciate her having a great voice but I do miss her previous styles of singing sometimes, the newer ones seem kinda deep and theatrical which are nicer in smaller doses :laughga: 

I love her vocal tone from the piano beginning of Bad Romance (especially after the part "i want your love and i want your revenge"). It's perfcet, powerful and angelic.

+ Speechless (amazing!)

I really want to hear her like that with her newly trained vocals

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Archived