💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Gaga is vocally better?

Xardas

Featured Posts

Just now, Noahhh said:

Thats an F5 if I'm not mistaken

I'm not good in recognising sounds, but I know it's shortly sustained and I want the full song in studio quality right now!

IG: @bartoszprazuch

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, soundwave said:

Gaga can still sing 'Just Dance' the same as she did when she wrote it. It's just her newer material speaks about darker topics so it wouldn't be right to sing them that high. That's why she sings Till it Happens to You so low - not because she can't sing high, just because it wouldn't be appropriate.

She sung it here like a rock glam diva, the people were surprised. But now it's time to show also in studio versions  all the colors and possibilities of her voice.

Katie14
11 minutes ago, Moncher said:

Her technique is improving continously, it is just her voice that may be the problem, her drug abuse deepend and destroyed her voice in 2008 and since then she is recovering, she is in her prime now as a lyric mezzo , she has never been a soprano, let alone dramatic, but always a mezzo...

Even in the 2006 video?

PartySick
59 minutes ago, INTERNET said:

I love when Gaga plays with her vocal spectrum, she should keep that. I love her dark smokey voice very much, it's very unqiue, like on Firefly :applause:

But i also like her brighter voice like for example in the simpsons episode, she sounds great there :applause:

Same. I think my favorite way she sings is when she's singing Jazz or when she's serving a dramatic and theatrical ballad like Dope or Til It Happens to You.

I personally think she's gotten so much better at singing this past decade. 

đŸ–€

After trumpet solo she phrases F#5 and F5 at the very end, powerfully, without any strain.

Emigrante
56 minutes ago, Xardas said:

Here we have a foretaste of her new vocals. 0:15 - some great upper belt

If this song is not going to be scrapped, It will be the smash to my ears. 

rihheadiijq6.gif

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

HauntingHollow
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

Even in the 2006 video?

Her youthful tone and ability to belt and sustain as high as G5 may give you that feeling but no, most of mezzos can do that as well...she has never had enough ease in higher register to be considered a soprano, her voice has the most ease in the middle area and that counts up to C5 even. Her head voice is kinda limited and a soprano could easily sing a C6 but she has never shown anything like that, her highest sung note is Bb5 and it has nothing soprano about it. She has nice ease in her lows, better then any of her contemporaries, but that does not make her a contralto either. She is definitly mezzo.

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Katie14
18 minutes ago, Moncher said:

Her youthful tone and ability to belt and sustain as high as G5 may give you that feeling but no, most of mezzos can do that as well...she has never had enough ease in higher register to be considered a soprano, her voice has the most ease in the middle area and that counts up to C5 even. Her head voice is kinda limited and a soprano could easily sing a C6 but she has never shown anything like that, her highest sung note is Bb5 and it has nothing soprano about it. She has nice ease in her lows, better then any of her contemporaries, but that does not make her a contralto either. She is definitly mezzo.

What is the order? Mezzo, alto, contralto, soprano?

HauntingHollow
4 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

What is the order? Mezzo, alto, contralto, soprano?

Contralto - Mezzo Soprano - Soprano ...Alto is not really a vocal type just a category used in opera ...

27 minutes ago, Moncher said:

But we don't know how her range was in 2006. We don't even know how her range is now. She is kinda moderate in showing it...

Katsuki Bakugo

Her vocals have never been better except during C2C tour and Sound of Music. when she doesn't smoke or drink her vocals are fantastic. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

HauntingHollow
1 minute ago, Xardas said:

But we don't know how her range was in 2006. We don't even know how her range is now. She is kinda moderate in showing it...

Range is important, u can hear what her voice is like in different registers and where it really blooms and lives and by that you determine what is somebodies type.

Archived