💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Gaga is vocally better?

Xardas

Featured Posts

ManuelColon

Her range was highly impressive back in 2006, and the way she played that piano during Electric Kiss was uhm, so rich!

I would love her to reach those notes now, i prefer her deeper voice from 2016 because she still has a pretty impresive range, but adding more would not be bad for me at all.

I'm waiting for the new album because i wanna see how she adapts her newly ''found'' vocals to the pop sound. If she had shown that voice during The Fame people would have love her more, it was like she needed to prove she could sing. And with The Edge Of Glory and then ARTPOP she started to show a range people (not fans) had not seen coming from her.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Javier Gallo

I think it has to do with the fact that she consumed a lot of drugs and also she got older. You can't keep your 20s voice at your thirties however she has much control than when she was young plus she still kills it. 

2 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

Her range was highly impressive back in 2006, and the way she played that piano during Electric Kiss was uhm, so rich!

I would love her to reach those notes now, i prefer her deeper voice from 2016 because she still has a pretty impresive range, but adding more would not be bad for me at all.

I'm waiting for the new album because i wanna see how she adapts her newly ''found'' vocals to the pop sound. If she had shown that voice during The Fame people would have love her more, it was like she needed to prove she could sing. And with The Edge Of Glory and then ARTPOP she started to show a range people (not fans) had not seen coming from her.

Here we have a foretaste of her new vocals. 0:15 - some great upper belt

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Emigrante
3 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

her voice is totally ruined compared to 2006

what :air:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

migamiga

I would attribute it to just age and drugs/cigs/alcohol. Her voice has improved in many other parts, but I do lover her vocals from 2006 :flutter:

4 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

It was in 2008/09/10 but it's not anymore

Angel Down
7 minutes ago, Xardas said:

Oh god I've forgotten how good this **** sounds. 

Angel Down
10 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

Her voice back in 2006 was so replaceable and.. sorta common. 
Her tone now is way maturer, darker and profound. She may not be able to hit those notes but her voice now is f*cking powerful. Like really, really powerful. 

17 minutes ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

I think she is better now. Her voice sounds fuller. She might have lost some of her highs, but she has some great low notes.

But she can hit also very high notes again. Also she can use her head voice very good @ Oscars Tribute and that were very high notes.

Her dark voice is very full and rich again ( She needed that whiskey dark voice during live performances of Marry the Night )

It's perfect, she has this wide range now and can do her characteristic dark voice + her beautiful clear operatic voice through head voice. Just wow :wub: I love it when she sings like soul...

ManuelColon
10 minutes ago, Xardas said:

Amazing! Had not heard this, that note was very good. I like this sound, it's what i want!

HauntingHollow

Her technique is improving continously, it is just her voice that may be the problem, her drug abuse deepend and destroyed her voice in 2008 and since then she is recovering, she is in her prime now as a lyric mezzo , she has never been a soprano, let alone dramatic, but always a mezzo...

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

4 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

Amazing! Had not heard this, that note was very good. I like this sound, it's what i want!

It is what I want as well, but I NEED MORE!

18 minutes ago, Xardas said:

Thats an F5 if I'm not mistaken

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

soundwave

Gaga can still sing 'Just Dance' the same as she did when she wrote it. It's just her newer material speaks about darker topics so it wouldn't be right to sing them that high. That's why she sings Till it Happens to You so low - not because she can't sing high, just because it wouldn't be appropriate.

Archived