Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga holding TFM on Snapchat

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
6 minutes ago, Greg said:

Gaga may feel connected to her religion and may want to follow it which is her choice. Millions of people around the world read the bible for different reasons. We don't know her exact reasons for doing so, and it doesn't really matter. 

Bible is for ugly people :neyde:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dark Anatomy
1 hour ago, CurlyBae said:

Umm I actually doubt you ever spent 1 day to read what the bible actually says...Btw Christianism doesn't only accept the new testament.. And the old one actually supports rape,violence and hate... And it actually pretty much says that god has killed millions of people himself :laughga:

Actually I am a Christian so I don't think your quite entitled to tell me what I have and haven't read. Just because i'm on a pop forum doesn't mean I can't be religious. I'm a Christian who actually practices what Jesus said and doesn't discriminate anyone for their sexuality, religious beliefs, race, or body image.  I have friends and family who embody all of those attributes. 

Either way, from my interpretation (and many others), The New Testament was established to set forth NEW laws, and while people still read the Old Testament it is actully more or less a history of what leads up to the coming of Jesus. And no, I don't think I have ever read a passage in the bible that supports rape. Did rape happen? Yes. But was God in favor of it or make it happen? No. 

Fiona Apple
56 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Actually I am a Christian so I don't think your quite entitled to tell me what I have and haven't read. Just because i'm on a pop forum doesn't mean I can't be religious. I'm a Christian who actually practices what Jesus said and doesn't discriminate anyone for their sexuality, religious beliefs, race, or body image.  I have friends and family who embody all of those attributes. 

Either way, from my interpretation (and many others), The New Testament was established to set forth NEW laws, and while people still read the Old Testament it is actully more or less a history of what leads up to the coming of Jesus. And no, I don't think I have ever read a passage in the bible that supports rape. Did rape happen? Yes. But was God in favor of it or make it happen? No. 

1)Pretty much everyone in my country is a Christian but they don't even know what christianism represents 2)I never said that you can't be religious 3)If you want to be a CHRISTIAN you have to accept everything that Christianism accepts.Otherwise you are simply not a christian. 4)Christianism TOTALLY ACCEPTS the Old Testament because it's written by people that were inspired by god. 5)The old testament DOES support rape,hate and racism.You can look it up :) 

This is an example which is ABSOLUTELY disgusting,cruel and misogynistic

“If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the bride price for virgins."

God's words are supposed to be intertemporal so don't give me an answer like "it was written for those centuries". It's clearly a misogynistic statement that according to christianism it was pretty much written from god

Alien Tulip
5 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Gaga is Catholic, NOT Christian. There's a difference. :stalkga:

Catholic is under the umbrella of Christianity 

Alien Tulip

OT: I don't care if she's religious or spiritual. Did you guys really think she was Atheist or Agnostic? She said she believed in reincarnation but then again she also said she believes in heaven :smh: 

SISTERV
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

Her gospel album is coming WWQSZZj.gif

In the land of Gods & Little Monsters WWQSZZj.gif

LG5 is called "The Praise Won't Stop"

Tracklist:

1. Betrayed My Monsters

2. Bobby Saved Me

3. Martyr of Pop

4. Lina Died on the Cross for My Sins

5. New Supreme

6. I've Been Singing Gospel Since I Was A Zygote ft. Tony Bennett 

7. Virgin Bloody Mary 

8. White Jesus (Formation Part II) ft. Beyoncé 

9. Taylor Worships Me in the Bedroom

10. American Bible Story

11. Holy Cow (Gotta Make a Burger)

12. Trinity of Slayage (The Super Bowl Song)

13. GOSPELPOP 

14. I Part These Seas

15. Temple 

SISTERV
2 hours ago, CharlieCharlie said:

Do you want LG5 to flop? :wtf:

Judas actually did well considering it leaked early, had no video ready, and was competing with Adele's 21 singles and Katy Perry's Teenage Dream singles. 

Fiona Apple
11 hours ago, SISTERV said:

Judas actually did well considering it leaked early, had no video ready, and was competing with Adele's 21 singles and Katy Perry's Teenage Dream singles. 

well it flopped on both radio and sales. love the song but let's be honest

Mister Gaga
11 hours ago, SISTERV said:

it flopped in USA, but in the rest of the world was a hit tbh. Well, at least here :emma:

SISTERV
6 hours ago, CurlyBae said:

well it flopped on both radio and sales. love the song but let's be honest

6 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

it flopped in USA, but in the rest of the world was a hit tbh. Well, at least here :emma:

That's weird because I remember it being on the radio often here in Ohio.

MEDONER
On 21/2/2016 at 8:23 PM, yASSsss said:

She's holding Born This Way,duh.the original Bible of our generation 

Well you've got a point. Born This Way is like the Bible for an atheist: complete bullshìt :lolga:

Archived