funny

Gaga holding TFM on Snapchat

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cbpwt-500x500.jpg

The Personal-Size Gift Edition of the St. Joseph New American (Catholic) Bible from Catholic Book Publishing includes the complete Old and New Testaments in compact easy-to-read type. Many helpful aids for easy Bible reading include a valuable Bible Dictionary, self-explanatory maps, a doctrinal Bible Index, complete footnotes and cross-references, and 32 full-color illustrations. Also contains 4-page presentation pages and an 8-page Family Record. The Personal-Size Gift Edition of the St. Joseph New American (Catholic) Bible from Catholic Book Publishing will make a cherished gift. Convenient, compact size (4-1/2" x 6-1/2"), sewn binding, flexible imitation leather, white, gift-boxed.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Katie14

Wasn't there just a thread on here questioning if Gaga is religious? I swear she lurks :stalkga:

Be careful. Gaga sees everything.

She betta pray to God before she starts her new era. Good choice for ha. Ha Madonna era is around the corner.

giphy.gif

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Tom Hardy

Imagine that she laughs and says:"Who wrote this book?Omg,it's so funny.I will continue to read".After two minutes she laughs again :laughga:
Do you know why she laugh?

Spoiler

she is reading upside down. ;)

Here come the "I'm burning my stan card because she's religious" posts; even though its common knowledge that Gaga is a spiritual person. :toofunny:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Archived