Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga should be extra careful about the Kesha case

boysboysboys

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, boysboysboys said:

That's likely but it would probably have an effect somewhat. I mean, they know right? It's a connected world. And most of these guys are just as sensitive as the talents.

honestly, I agree with Scottish Gaga.... If Kesha was lying, it wouldn't hurt Gaga at all. Gaga is just doing the right thing right now, which is believing that Kesha is a victim. 

Besides, the producers Gaga would want to work with wouldn't give a damn whether or not Gaga tweeted or instagrammed about this... Nile Rodgers? RedOne? Mark Ronson? DJWS? Fernando Garibay? They know Gaga at heart. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the thing is that Kesha has been trapped in a contract. I don't think artists should "belong" to companies in a such provocative way and being treated as products and not as humans. She has serious issues with her producer and she should be dismissed cause it's not working. She's a human and an artist, not a product. 

Illuminati
3 minutes ago, Red said:

Following your chain of thought, we cannot express our opinion on any crime case unless we know for sure what happened though a confession or undeniable proof :green:

hi i like you and i don't want to seem rude for saying this but lets make it more relatable for this fanbase, lets say we were back in 2013 and lady gaga was violently bashed for promoting rape through her new music video for dwuw, lets pretend it did come out and face massive backlash like this case is facing right now. would you prefer people to absolutely blindly give into how media would portray the story and would you want everyone without exception to follow the common opinion that she promoted rape? i mean everyone would just be expressing their opinion that gaga wants people to be raped and that putting girls to sleep with drugs is the new trend, right? 

no. people should hold back their judgement until they know details. they should support kesha but should not do it blindly by attacking everyone who's ever worked with dr luke and destroying everyone who chose not to speak up about this, maybe they're just waiting for more details to come out, for the whole story to be more clear.

boysboysboys
Just now, Andreyw said:

Realistically speaking, we shouldn't talk about the case at all , based on your logic because, realistically, we don't know and we will never know who and whether what they say is true or not

I didn't say we will never know :tongue: just saying she should be extra careful about the case. 

Sorry if I'm sounding a little SJW here...

freebit

Gaga has never relied on Dr. Luke or any of his associates for hits. None of this would effect her. Also, even if that did happen, being supportive is not a crime.

Andreyw
1 minute ago, boysboysboys said:

I didn't say we will never know :tongue: just saying she should be extra careful about the case. 

Sorry if I'm sounding a little SJW here...

you didn't say, I said that realistically speaking, we can't, we won't and we will never know what the actual truth is

Iwontell

You're all so overdramatic...it's, frankly, tiring...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

hi i like you and i don't want to seem rude for saying this but lets make it more relatable for this fanbase, lets say we were back in 2013 and lady gaga was violently bashed for promoting rape through her new music video for dwuw, lets pretend it did come out and face massive backlash like this case is facing right now. would you prefer people to absolutely blindly give into how media would portray the story and would you want everyone without exception to follow the common opinion that she promoted rape? i mean everyone would just be expressing their opinion that gaga wants people to be raped and that putting girls to sleep with drugs is the new trend, right? 

no. people should hold back their judgement until they know details. they should support kesha but should not do it blindly by attacking everyone who's ever worked with dr luke and destroying everyone who chose not to speak up about this, maybe they're just waiting for more details to come out, for the whole story to be more clear.

Gaga (and most of people supporting Kesha) isn't even bashing Luke, she just wants Kesha to be free from a situation that gives her major distress and stimulate victims to speak up. There is no way of knowing who's right, it is better to support Kesha in her journey to freedom while telling victims at home there is a light in the end than just watch and let a mate from the industry to be screwed and consent that victims of rape should just do nothing.

Gypsy Life

Realistically, Kesha cannot be exposed as a liar. Her case is a he said/she said, so there's no possible way to prove that she's lying.

boysboysboys
1 minute ago, Red said:

There is no way of knowing who's right, it is better to support Kesha in her journey to freedom while telling victims at home there is a light in the end than just watch and let a mate from the industry to be screwed and consent that victims of rape should just do nothing.

Doing this is presuming she was actually raped right? Because it's also unfair otherwise. At least Gaga hasn't directly cast Dr. Luke in a bad light, but statements can be limited from hereon about that. 

Iwontell

All I see here is some ppl trying to turn this into another opportunity of throwing Gaga under the bus...in the same way there's another topic trying to do the same with Beyoncé and Taylor for their silence, and then another one targeting Katy for seemingly not turning against Luke...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Fiona Apple
32 minutes ago, Michel Najem said:

Doubting the victim is exactly what gaga stands against. 

So i doubt thinking what would happen is kesha's proven wrong is even an option for gaga 

Sorry but it's stupid to not doubt the victim. It's known that A LOT of women actually lie about these things! What Gaga supports is that first of all ,before all the evidence,they should comfort the victim..

Well, in this case then gaga would be Kesha's victim as well

why would it affect gaga, she's just a victim of Kesha's lie...

Whispering
15 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

Sorry but it's stupid to not doubt the victim. It's known that A LOT of women actually lie about these things! What Gaga supports is that first of all ,before all the evidence,they should comfort the victim..

It is actually "stupid" to doubt the victim. Only about 2% of all rape and related sex charges are determined to be false, the same percentage as for other felonies.

It could be a false accusation, but what seems stupid is to jump to doubting the victim when 98 per cent of the times it is a truthful accusation. 

Archived