💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Oscars 2016

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

so many articles saying Diane/Gaga was robbed, I like this one

"the travesty over Best Song was outrageous. Diane Warren and Lady Gaga should have won. That Sam Smith song from “Spectre” is the worst James Bond theme in ages. I am convinced that voters just marked it off because it was from a James Bond movie. Warren and Gaga were out and out robbed. Blech."

http://www.showbiz411.com/2016/02/29/oscars-surprises-spotlight-best-picture-stallone-stopped-gaga-gagged

In a few minutes on CNN

DYq78gZ.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14
1 hour ago, TOSK said:

so many articles saying Diane/Gaga was robbed, I like this one

"the travesty over Best Song was outrageous. Diane Warren and Lady Gaga should have won. That Sam Smith song from “Spectre” is the worst James Bond theme in ages. I am convinced that voters just marked it off because it was from a James Bond movie. Warren and Gaga were out and out robbed. Blech."

http://www.showbiz411.com/2016/02/29/oscars-surprises-spotlight-best-picture-stallone-stopped-gaga-gagged

In a few minutes on CNN

DYq78gZ.jpg

What did they talk about?

1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

What did they talk about?

It was an old CNN interview with Diane, sandwiched with praise

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
MelbHawker
20 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

I disagree. I feel like the Oscars used our fanbase then slapped us in the face when Gaga lost. They were hyping her name ALL ****ing night. She performs literally minutes before her category is announced. And to top it all off, she looses. Its like the 2015 Oscars all over again. They kept on hyping her throughout the night and she was the last one to perform. Like whats the point of announcing her performance 2 hours before?

She's the biggest star on the planet; naturally they were going to hype her. The saying 'saving the best 'til last' applies here; the producers knew there'd be people only watching for Gaga. It was a smart decision by them to keep her 'til last. Everyone remembers the performance as a result. 

It really isn't about winning re: the Oscars. It's actually a celebratory night. Achievements in film are honoured; the winners go down in history, sure. The point of her song with Diane was never for it to be handed an Oscar though. Her missing out on the Oscar is not negative. She was amazing the whole night - had she won, she would have been deserving of it. I'm proud she received a nomination. I'm sure it won't be her last either. The message Warren and her wanted to put out has been done significantly well. 

• 11 months later...
25 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

i come from the future 

Gaga got a Top Ten Hit 

How? She's a flop, she just lost an award to Sam smith.

Decodekid
12 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

How? She's a flop, she just lost an award to Sam smith.

she did the super bowl

Im Harol don't tell anyone

22 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

she did the super bowl

The WHAT?!!! YAASSSSSHDJDJJDJJEKJRKDKENFJEJFJI COME THROUGH QUEEN, ITS ABOUT TIME! 
8IuCish.jpg

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived