💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Oscars 2016

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

Gaga has devoted so much of her time collaborating with Diane to give this song and film the attention and awareness it deserves. She's really stripped herself of unnecessary media attention and dodged questions on her future album to give back to other people, it's honestly heartbreaking that she didn't win.

She scrapped her own performance to honor one of her biggest inspirations and got trashed by media and her own fans, and now she's lost an award to a very forgettable song that has no power or emotion compared to the likes of a song like Skyfall did. I know it sounds silly to be upset over something like this, but life can really ****ing suck sometimes. The people who care about humanity and a true visionaries for our future are often forgotten.

All the Oscars did tonight was make fun of everything minorities have been fighting for for a long time. We need people that aren't afraid to talk about these things like Gaga does to be appreciated. Racism, rape, sexuality, gender indentity, suicide... Let's talk about those things. Let's honor the people who fight for others. The only solace is that Gaga gave those victims on that stage a voice. A lot of us who are lonely or lost in life feel like we don't have a voice, and I'm sure it was a liberating experience for them. They are all in my thoughts. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315

All the promo they did the past year, all the events they attened, Gaga even used her Billboard woman of the year to promote it and that SHITTY bond song still won??? The Academy is really a big f****ng joke

4 minutes ago, Music said:

omg, the credits (showing winners behind text) skipped Sam's award moment :')

I saw that ..... Pretty much cuz even they know Sam didn't deserve it

Alien Tulip
9 minutes ago, Logan said:

Gaga has devoted so much of her time collaborating with Diane to give this song and film the attention and awareness it deserves. She's really stripped herself of unnecessary media attention and dodged questions on her future album to give back to other people, it's honestly heartbreaking that she didn't win.

She scrapped her own performance to honor one of her biggest inspirations and got trashed by media and her own fans, and now she's lost an award to a very forgettable song that has no power or emotion compared to the likes of a song like Skyfall did. I know it sounds silly to be upset over something like this, but life can really ****ing suck sometimes. The people who care about humanity and a true visionaries for our future are often forgotten.

All the Oscars did tonight was make fun of everything minorities have been fighting for for a long time. We need people that aren't afraid to talk about these things like Gaga does to be appreciated. Racism, rape, sexuality, gender indentity, suicide... Let's talk about those things. Let's honor the people who fight for others. The only solace is that Gaga gave those victims on that stage a voice. A lot of us who are lonely or lost in life feel like we don't have a voice, and I'm sure it was a liberating experience for them. They are all in my thoughts. 

:applause: Missed you btw logan

The performance still makes me tear up. I just want to hug Gaga, she did amazing... I bet she's excited to take a break and now get on with LG5.;)

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

ThatAsianGuy

Gaga and Diane deserves to win. The song itself is so meaningful. Bash me all you want. Yes im bitter.*crying rn*

Gagaplayer315
19 minutes ago, Logan said:

Your post makes me even more sad that she lost, this was a terrible end for Gaga's month 

migamiga
28 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Yes. Like no one clapped for them. And its not because im bitter. John Legend and the other guy also looked surprised that they won.

The other guy is hip hop legend common

PartySick
1 hour ago, InsideOutright said:

The GagaDaily Meltdown of 2016 in

Three...

Two...

One.

tumblr_lwskp98trq1qdd6l1.gif?w=500

Bitch you called it.

Spoiler

You was right. :green:

🖤

InsideOutright
Just now, PartySick said:

Bitch you called it.

Hide contents

You was right. :green:

I had that post pre-typed because I had a bad feeling. :noparty: I had the cursor hovered over "Post" to click the instant I heard Sam's name. Otherwise I would have just posted yaaaas and a FabGa GIF. :emma:

PartySick
1 minute ago, InsideOutright said:

I had that post pre-typed because I had a bad feeling. :noparty: I had the cursor hovered over "Post" to click the instant I heard Sam's name. Otherwise I would have just posted yaaaas and a FabGa GIF. :emma:

Preparing for the worst :ohno:

See, I had to punch Satan in the face for ignoring my sacrifices before I could comment :giveup:

🖤

boysboysboys
1 hour ago, Americano said:

I think the Linda controversy probably had a significant impact on her chances 

Well I hope she's happy now :koons:

Lion Heart
58 minutes ago, caseymonster said:

1 hour ago, Lion Heart said:

SORRY PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST. IT WONT LET ME DELETE 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart
1 hour ago, SamSSuckandDie said:

Yes. Like no one clapped for them. And its not because im bitter. John Legend and the other guy also looked surprised that they won.

"John and the other guy" :rip: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • PartySick locked this topic

Archived