Just now, ViviLittleM said:

CcU3Rs3UsAAtcXm.jpg

Of course they would leave best orginal song to almost st the end:air:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

CcU3Rs3UsAAtcXm.jpg

Jeez. I'll just follow this thread and turn on the TV right before Gaga/Diane are up. 

Jonathan2244
1 minute ago, Wenli said:

Jeez. I'll just follow this thread and turn on the TV right before Gaga/Diane are up. 

This

8 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Gaga will sing at 11:14pm EST

not sure if this is a joke or not but why so precise :rip:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

the ladygaganow stream just shows redtube and I can close the first add but seriously cant find the white box x to close the second add so here I am staring at two gay men having sex. Can anyone provide me with another livestream?  :ohno:

1 minute ago, Noelle said:

the ladygaganow stream just shows redtube and I can close the first add but seriously cant find the white box x to close the second add so here I am staring at two gay men having sex. Can anyone provide me with another livestream?  :ohno:

Watch the add instead:gaycat:

Magneto

Normally I'm a good Dutch little monster and watch Gaga live, but I'm starting my internship tomorrow and I have to get up super early. I'm kinda jealous that you guys all get to watch it, so make sure to enjoy all of it on my behalf as well! I will be rooting for her in my sleep. Peace out:D

Free my mind

7 minutes ago, Noelle said:

CRYING

Signature loading… 👹🖤

6 minutes ago, LM said:

Watch the add instead:gaycat:

Im a lesbian hahaaaa

Though it was fascinating to watch for like a minute. After that I got bored.

LIVESTREAMS pretty please <3

URFUTUREFAV
10 minutes ago, Noelle said:

People hate what they don't understand.

GreekGod
9 minutes ago, Noelle said:

I was sitting with my cousin who doesnt know that I am gay. I clicked on that link and suddenly the moans of gay sex filled the room and my cousin were lookin at me shocked. 

Why Gaga why :giveup:

queen of making her fans to come out of closet through her website ad at oscars night :emma:

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

I was sitting with my cousin who doesnt know that I am gay. I clicked on that link and suddenly the moans of gay sex filled the room and my cousin were lookin at me shocked. 

Why Gaga why :giveup:

queen of making her fans to come out of closet through her website ad at oscars night :emma:

OMG!!!!!!!! I'm cringing right now:air:

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • PartySick locked this topic

Archived