šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Oscars 2016

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

UK people, it's being shown live on Sky Oscars, channel 304 :happy:Ā It starts at 1:30AM for us though and finishes at like 4AM or 5AM or something :rip:Ā 

I really want to watch it live but it's Monday tomorrow and all, why couldn't they have had the Oscars on a Friday or Saturday night? :giveup:Ā 

that sucks and ikr?
So much easier for us intl fans to watch on a Fri/Sat night :giveup:Ā Ā I'll probably just stay up and watch live :giveup:

I ain't got **** to do tomorrow anyways :green:Ā 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
Just now, stef said:

that sucks and ikr?
So much easier for us intl fans to watch on a Fri/Sat night :giveup:Ā Ā I'll probably just stay up and watch live :giveup:

I ain't got **** to do tomorrow anyways :green:Ā 

Yeah I think I'll stay up too, might just sleep now :poot:Ā 

@BannedĀ Pinned and featured :DĀ 

4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I really want to watch it live but it's Monday tomorrow and all, why couldn't they have had the Oscars on a Friday or Saturday night? :giveup:Ā 

So true. I don't know how I'll be able to sleep but I have work tomorrow.Ā Ā :giveup:Ā 

BLACKOUTbritney

Does anyone know around which part they announce the winner of Gaga's category?

It goes for like 3+ hours, ain't got time for that :giveup:

Ā 

Swan Heart

@Son of ARTPOP Š„ŠµŠ¹, сŠ»ŃƒŃ‡Š°Š¹Š½Š¾ Š“Š° Š·Š½Š°ŠµŃˆ Š“Š°Š»Šø щŠµ Š³Šø ŠøŠ·Š»ŃŠŃ‡Š²Š°Ń‚ Š½Š° Š¶ŠøŠ²Š¾ ŠæŠ¾ Š½ŃŠŗŠ¾Š¹ ŠŗŠ°Š½Š°Š»? ŠŠ°Š»Šø Š¼ŠøŠ½Š°Š»Š°Ń‚Š° Š³Š¾Š“ŠøŠ½Š° Š³Š¾ ŠøŠ¼Š°ŃˆŠµ.. :green:Ā 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

eifulien
49 minutes ago, Slavi said:

@Son of ARTPOP Š„ŠµŠ¹, сŠ»ŃƒŃ‡Š°Š¹Š½Š¾ Š“Š° Š·Š½Š°ŠµŃˆ Š“Š°Š»Šø щŠµ Š³Šø ŠøŠ·Š»ŃŠŃ‡Š²Š°Ń‚ Š½Š° Š¶ŠøŠ²Š¾ ŠæŠ¾ Š½ŃŠŗŠ¾Š¹ ŠŗŠ°Š½Š°Š»? ŠŠ°Š»Šø Š¼ŠøŠ½Š°Š»Š°Ń‚Š° Š³Š¾Š“ŠøŠ½Š° Š³Š¾ ŠøŠ¼Š°ŃˆŠµ.. :green:Ā 

ŠŠøŠŗŠ°ŠŗŠ²Š° ŠæрŠµŠ“стŠ°Š²Š°. Š”Š°Š½Š¾ ŠøŠ¼Š° streaming Š½ŃŠŗъŠ“Šµ online.Ā :flop:

37 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

ŠŠøŠŗŠ°ŠŗŠ²Š° ŠæрŠµŠ“стŠ°Š²Š°. Š”Š°Š½Š¾ ŠøŠ¼Š° streaming Š½ŃŠŗъŠ“Šµ online.Ā :flop:

ŠŠšŠ¾ Š½Šµ щŠµ Š³Š»ŠµŠ“Š°Š¼Šµ ŠæŠ¾Š½ŠµŠ“ŠµŠ»Š½ŠøŠŗ сутрŠøŠ½ :D ŠŸŃ€Š¾Š±Š»ŠµŠ¼ŃŠŃ‚ Š¼Šø Šµ, чŠµ Š°Š· съŠ¼ Š½Š° рŠ°Š±Š¾Ń‚Š° Šø Š½Šµ Š·Š½Š°Š¼ ŠŗŠ°ŠŗŠ²Š¾ щŠµ ŠæрŠ°Š²Ń. Š”ŠøŠ³ŃƒŃ€Š½Š¾ щŠµ сŠµ съŠ±ŃƒŠ“я Š½ŃŠŗъŠ“Šµ 2 чŠ°ŃŠ° сŠ»ŠµŠ“ Š½Š°Ń‡Š°Š»Š¾Ń‚Š¾ Š½Š° шŠ¾ŃƒŃ‚Š¾, Š·Š° Š“Š° Š³Š»ŠµŠ“Š°Š¼ Šø ŠæŠ¾ŃŠ»Šµ ŠæŠ°Šŗ щŠµ сŠæя.

4 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Where can we watch it in Europe? And how long until it starts?

It won't start before 2am over heregiphy.gif

JevyDuty
4 minutes ago, qweasd1z said:

does anyone know when will Best Original Songs winner announce? like the middle of the show or?

I'm not so sure anyone knows.Ā 

LePetitGAGABLover
4 minutes ago, qweasd1z said:

does anyone know when will Best Original Songs winner announce? like the middle of the show or?

Its announced after all the nominees perform. So.... it may vary.

JoanneARTPOP
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

Its announced after all the nominees perform. So.... it may vary.

thank u ! gosh...it's gonna be a long night

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • PartySick locked this topic

Archived