Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Oscars 2016

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

ThatAsianGuy

from this point of time i dont care if she wins or not as long as she performs.and wows the crowd again.:applause::giveup:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas

:ohno: im so happy and emotional for her rn.

like months ago we were all begging to hear even a second or two of TIHTY.. and then begging her to promote it.. (im getting emotional again because I thought she may not have wanted to because of how close it hits to home) and now were here ACTUALLY NOMINATED AT THE OSCARS :udidnt: LIKE HOW!? 

PPL WILL BE INTRODUCING HER AS "ACADEMY AWARD WINNER LADY GAGA" FROM NOW UNTIL FOREVER!! :rip:

yASSsss

It's going to be one of the most important trophy for her career and i hope that she wins.Perfect way to end Gagauary :giveup: 

inb4

Spoiler

xnlde.jpg

:neyde: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Steven Williamson
On 21 February 2016 at 3:48 PM, Edward Hardy said:

You forgot these (2014):

Lady-Gaga-in-Versace-at-the-2014-Oscars.

article-2571855-1BFE9D8B00000578-794_634

It's amazing despite how messy the Do What U Want era was and not being nominated at all, she was still invited. When will your fav?

From what I remember in an interview with either Gaga or Maxwell, she wasn't invited. Donatella asked her to come as her date/plus one. I remember because they decided the night before the Oscars and they had to put a look together for the red carpet quite hastily. 

BestFriend
On 2/21/2016 at 11:52 PM, Slavi said:

She's going to perform last, for sure. You just know it. :neyde:

Also, I think they announce the winner after all the performances. :neyde: (not sure tho)

I'm going to be like a zomble for the rest of the next day. :neyde:

:neyde:

Performances are scattered, hon. Just like your pu$$y after Gaga clocks it with her donkey ****.

Bradley
20 minutes ago, Steven Williamson said:

From what I remember in an interview with either Gaga or Maxwell, she wasn't invited. Donatella asked her to come as her date/plus one. I remember because they decided the night before the Oscars and they had to put a look together for the red carpet quite hastily. 

I think it was an interview with Maxwell. Forgot the details though, I thought she was invited? I remember about them inviting her last minute btw.

Steven Williamson
16 minutes ago, Edward Hardy said:

I think it was an interview with Maxwell. Forgot the details though, I thought she was invited? I remember about them inviting her last minute btw.

She could of been! I'll try and find the interview :D

Saymyname432

My heart will exploit the seconds before the award will delivered.

I really need the queen winning the oscar :air:

KyliesChild

Stream 'Til It Happens To You" on Spotify! You don't even have to listen, just play it. It will give Gaga another hit and promotes anti-rape, which is needed at this moment. Let's do it!

JevyDuty
9 minutes ago, Banned said:

Stream 'Til It Happens To You" on Spotify! You don't even have to listen, just play it. It will give Gaga another hit and promotes anti-rape, which is needed at this moment. Let's do it!

I downloaded Spotify just because of you.

Iwontell

Prepare yourselves...I think Gaga will do something crazy this weekend...
Let's just hope it doesn't backfire...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

JevyDuty
13 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Prepare yourselves...I think Gaga will do something crazy this weekend...
Let's just hope it doesn't backfire...

I'm starting to think the same thing. After the Oscars there will be a pause before she releases any music. What best way to stay in people's minds than by doing something drastic? Crazyga is going to reintroduce herself. I'm ready! 

LaLuna

Not watching this snoozefest, I'll wait for the video of Gaga's performance. 

So ready for the slayage 

tumblr_nk8ma3OFy11tl1wfio1_400.gif

Iwontell
Just now, Larry Hill said:

I'm starting to think the same thing. After the Oscars there will be a pause before she releases any music. What best way to stay in people's minds than by doing something drastic? Crazyga is going to reintroduce herself. I'm ready! 

I'm a bit afraid, tbh...:laughga:
I feel people are already turning on her again and deliberately going for something crazy will only make more people jump on the hate bandwagon...I hope everything works out :)

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• PartySick pinned and featured this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • PartySick locked this topic

Archived