Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Oscars 2016

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

GlamGorgeousGG

The Oscar voters must have short memories to forget what an astounding performance Gaga gave last year with her Sound of Music tribute and Diane Warren's string of nominated songs.  I wonder if they even bothered to listen to the songs at all.....

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know who told Sam Smith he was the only gay person to win an Oscar because they lied to him... Slightly embarrassing

Speechless. I cannot with that grotesque s*** stain of a human being who doesn't even want to be a voice for the LGBT community but will happily mention it when he feels like it winning over the likes of Gaga. If it wasn't for her, he may not even be singing proffesionally. Such a disgrace on behalf of the academy especially after that performance, last year's performance, it's issue which actually means something, this being Diane's 8th nomination and all the attention she will have brought and has bought to the show since 2014, even just by walking down a red carpet. This is so disappointing and I just want to hug her.

Such a disaster. On a positive note, we can all take away the message + awareness, iconic performance which is receiving heaps of positive attention, concentrate on the next album and it's progression and donate (if you can) to the itsonus.org and try and change laws. Smith can't do that, he can't even do a Bond theme right.She is a legend only 8 years in and whatever the outcome that performance has brought me to tears, well done Gaga let the slayage continue.

InsideOutright

So is Gaga going to beg for the gig for the next Bond movie? :green: 

It looks like songs from James Bond movies winning Oscars is the thing now. fbe9c2dfe740a8313854d7b0318b8d0b.png

jomonster12
1 minute ago, Allure said:

like i said before. He won. He deserved it. 

the song was better and thousands of oscar voters agreed.

dK5lff2.gif

we'll remain stressed, pressed, sad , mad, and all of the above sis.

Sis, I think your the only on Sam's side :rip:

2 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

Except that Writings On The Wall and Spectre were received with mixed reviews by critics while Til It Happens To You and The Hunting Ground received critical acclaim 

receipts?

3FFQNbV.gif

3 minutes ago, bryantbubbly said:

Can we not be happy for Sam? It's not his fault he won. I thought Diane and Gaga deserved it the most too, but there is nothing we can do about the result. 

This is also why you don't see gay male artists topping many charts. For some reason unbeknownst to me, the gay community (and little monsters) will take any chance to rip a gay celebrity to shreds. At least he recognized that Gaga was incredible and the LGBT+ community.

Honestly Gaga won the show tonight, and nobody can deny that. And for me, that's the most important part. The message of the song was brought to millions of people. Know how to use your standom positively.

He could be straight and he'd still get scalped to leather shreds. But you're right; it is not his fault he won. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

my head hurts because of this.......like why just why.........but at the end no one will talk about sam.....his performance was bad and boring his presence was boring.......at the end Gaga won with that perfomance

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

fede ARTPOP

Really sad, cause TIHTY was actually good, :giveup: 

at least we got that hilarious Diane gif, cant wait to see it pls

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

I'm so mad. I really wanted them to win, especially for Diane.

**** Sam. 

But at the end of the day she gave a really touching performance and everyone is praising her.  

1 minute ago, InsideOutright said:

So is Gaga going to beg for the gig for the next Bond movie? :green: 

It looks like songs from James Bond movies winning Oscars is the thing now. fbe9c2dfe740a8313854d7b0318b8d0b.png

Even if she won, I would be surprised if they didn't at least asked her already to do the soundtrack for the next Bond. 

InsideOutright

TIHTY is on the radio right now over here. :giveup: Unfortunately I don't think there are any DJ's in the studio to talk about how it deserved the award.

I wonder if they programmed it for this time because they thought it would win. :green: 

Just now, jomonster12 said:

Sis, I think your the only on Sam's side :rip:

i'm on the side of reason. If you go to a Sam smith forum you would expect the same thing to happen if he had lost. Because STANS ARE BIASED.

i happen to step outside my self and give an opinion without being biased. that's why i agree with the Oscars and thousands of academy voters that sam deserved to win

3FFQNbV.gif

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • PartySick locked this topic

Archived