đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga trying to help Kesha?

Helxig

Featured Posts

Andreyw
15 hours ago, Edward Hardy said:

I would totally support Gaga if she intends to help/support Kesha in any way.

But from a musical perspective, I wouldn't like a collaboration. I don't think Kesha is that great of an artist honestly, she has great pop tunes but her live theatrics and vocals just aren't on par with Gaga.

Gaga is someone who's collaborated with Beyonce, Elton John, Tony Bennett, anyone who wishes to collaborate with Gaga needs to be a strong vocalist or at least a wonderful performer.

I'd rather her do only solo albums :rip: plus it sounds really pretentious

OT : It would be nice if Gaga would just simply dedicate TIHTY to Kesha , but it's good enough that she tweeted and posted on instagram about her case

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Edward Hardy said:

But from a musical perspective, I wouldn't like a collaboration. I don't think Kesha is that great of an artist honestly, she has great pop tunes but her live theatrics and vocals just aren't on par with Gaga.

Gaga is someone who's collaborated with Beyonce, Elton John, Tony Bennett, anyone who wishes to collaborate with Gaga needs to be a strong vocalist or at least a wonderful performer.

Is that really fair to say? All we've ever really heard from Kesha are catchy pop tunes shat out from Dr. Luke. 

I don't think her career gave her time to shine... She's clearly a very unique and crazy (in a good way) girl. 

Shadowcrest
2 hours ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

stop reading into things

what the hell is being read into? you're on a topic that has nothing to do with LG5 running your mouth about how she needs to release it; take it somewhere else :air:

BuzzcutSeason
1 hour ago, Themysciran said:

what the hell is being read into? you're on a topic that has nothing to do with LG5 running your mouth about how she needs to release it; take it somewhere else :air:

You don't know my thoughts :awkney:

OT: She should release LG5, with a Kesha collab

LoveandMagic

It's very possible that she has reached out privately to talk to Kesha. If that's true, it would be reliving the past abuse all over again, because she will likely want to talk about her experiences so that Kesha has someone to relate to. Thankfully, her song about rape and all the promotion in performing it has probably been very therapeutic to her and she is likely in a much better place mentally to speak about it to another victim. If she is talking to Kesha I imagine she will want to speak to her many times afterward to be part of her support network. 

Demi has also reached out to her too, I think. What Kesha really needs is someone in the industry who has experienced the same things from Luke himself to come out. That will give her story more credence in the public. Since I'm buying what Kesha is saying, I'm betting others have the same experiences and am wondering if any will speak up? She really needs them to.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

ShockPop

Tihty should be performed with a catwalk of abuse survivors with their mouths taped shut carrying signs with statements on. The final person should be Kesha (which autocorrects to Jesus in my phone ?????) Carrying a sign before the piano lights up with "#freekesha" on it.

Bradley
9 hours ago, Bae said:

Is that really fair to say? All we've ever really heard from Kesha are catchy pop tunes shat out from Dr. Luke. 

I don't think her career gave her time to shine... She's clearly a very unique and crazy (in a good way) girl. 

In that case, a collaboration can happen later after Kesha has reinvented herself.

MEDONER
On 21/2/2016 at 4:03 AM, Edward Hardy said:

How rude of you to forget mentioning vocal prodigies like Flo-Rida, Colby O'Donis and Too $hort on your list :stalkga:

Archived