Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Old controversials tweets from Katy Perry to dr. Luke (SPREAD THE WORD)

AlanSambista

Featured Posts

Dominic
1 hour ago, FameHookah said:

Duh!

Ist it obvious?

She is ok with having sex with him for some hits, they treat eachother like ****buddies..

Disgusting...

One of the most disgusting comments I have ever seen on this forum. Implying a woman is a prostitute based on no evidence or knowledge.  Dislike or disagree with Katy but such comments are absolutely vile.  Grow up.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TiphEret

They have weird exchange. But Katy Perry is ****ing weird anyway

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

4 hours ago, OliG said:

Who needs lyrics when you have big black cocks 

Hide contents

:air:

Nobody :emma: Big black cocks forever :stalkga:

:laughga:

The night sky tells all

Riot Poof

...I need some context.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Ok, they have a weird friendship based on sex jokes (not that unusual tbh) and katy is a damn weirdo for posting it this openly and it makes me cringe 

But to say this is evidence of anything... that is like a leap

let judges and lawyers do their job thx

Hello, it's me

FATCAT
6 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

Where in these tweets does it display evidence that Dr Luke raped Kesha or anyone for that matter? 

Monsters thinking they are now Little Lawyers :air:

It provides evidence of character, but it's close to hearsay, so it couldn't truly be used as evidence in court.

Purr more, hiss less.

LoveandMagic

Wait, I'm confused. Does Katy even talk like that? Granted, I've only seen a few interviews and a bit of her movie, but she always came across as kind of a goofball. This seems a bit out of character. Can anyone who follows her twitter confirm this?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Andres Miller
On February 20, 2016 at 1:53 PM, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

It's private information, I don't think it's fair sharing it... Don't worry, I'm all the time checking GGD, Twitter and Facebook so we won't loose a thing. Everything I see that could be useful will be sent to him ;)

"Private information" haha sure... If they work for the public then that isn't very private. I'll Google it myself since its public information after all. :awkney:

Andres Miller
On February 20, 2016 at 1:53 PM, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

It's private information, I don't think it's fair sharing it... Don't worry, I'm all the time checking GGD, Twitter and Facebook so we won't loose a thing. Everything I see that could be useful will be sent to him ;)

Looks like I found it, sweetie! 

Here is Kesha's lawyer's information everyone! Forward him any useful information you guys may find including all of the shady posts against Dr.Luke. 

Geragos & Geragos
644 S Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Map itPhone Number:(213) 625-3900

Fax Number:(213) 625-1600

e-mail: mark @ geragos. com (do not include the spaces)

It seems like I'm one of the few people here who can tell they're all just jokes and banter between them? :toofunny: I'm sure you've all said similar things to your friends, offline and on.

I'm not defending Luke because he does sure come across creepy and the Ke$ha case is horrific but this has no connection to that.

Archived