funny

PewDiePie disses Gaga

Ayo

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly

There was already a thread on this, he always says **** like this in his videos to exaggerate things and make it funny and I really doubt he was meaning to actually diss Gaga. Also having an opinion on if you like someone's acting/music doesn't define if you're a good person or not, I don't understand why people on this site base their opinions on someone on this...

Azor Ahai

People keep saying this is a diss or whatever but he only "dissed" her because she was a boss in that video game and he got upset. He always does that with every enemy in every game.

Jonathan2244

I thought it was funny, he is not a bad person its his opinion, we know she can act very well and so do the HFPA so :P xx

RadioIsOurs

He stans for Gaga. I think he's exaggerating to get a point across about Leo's desperation for that oscars. And he also said she should stick to singing, instead of you know, other shitty stuff.

dont take it seriously......he always says **** like this to get atention in his videos

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived