đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote for Lady Gaga to be included in the 2012 TIME 100 List!

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

As mind-boggling as it is that someone like Rihanna made the list over Gaga, Gaga was already on this list (not to mention the cover of the magazine) two years ago AND she was just recently named by them as one of the top 100 fashion icons of ALL time. Plus, they only select a few mainstream artists a year.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Foregone conclusion that she wouldn't get a place, really. It seems that Time thought she'd had her moment after they exalted her to the extreme in their 2010 list. I hope her next album blows away the opposition so she can gain another rightful place on the list. Absolutely shocking that an awful role model like Rihanna gets on this list. She's just on a roll, is currently promoting a flop album and will be over once the kids get bored and look for the next big thing. Time recognises this but not someone like Gaga who's acheived so much more. When the stats for the BTW Ball come through, Time's going to look so stupid. Oh, well, at least for once, they didn't put Oprah on the list. She's the most featured person in Time 100 history even though she does the same stuff year after year and never changes in influence. Judging by how low she got rated in the poll, it looks like the public's getting bored of always seeing her there too.

She's done nothing in 2012.

So I will pass.

It's based on what people did in 2011. That's why the poll is conducted in March/April at the beginning of every new year.

I still have respect for Time, though I don't agree with their list this year. So if anyone calls Time "bull****" or anything like that, that's just delusional. Gaga should have been on that list though.

toanythingtaboo

Didn't Blake Lively chart higher last year, and now Jessica Simpson charts over Gaga this year?

Time Magazine keeping it real, I see.

MelbHawker

Disappointing List this year. Rihanna? :roll:

Oh well.. let these b---hes have their moment. GaGa made the All-Time Fashion Icons List - she shares her spot on that list with the likes of Audrey Hepburn, Michael Jackson, Madonna, James Dean... it goes on. Thats what I care about. :cool:

Archived