💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote for Lady Gaga to be included in the 2012 TIME 100 List!

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

Shattered

She's not as big anymore and this goes to prove that a little bit. It may not be the most important thing in the world, but a 70% right now is not good at all. It seems that she has strayed away from music and people are seeing her more as a political figure.

Sad :cry:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheKnight

She's not as big anymore and this goes to prove that a little bit. It may not be the most important thing in the world, but a 70% right now is not good at all. It seems that she has strayed away from music and people are seeing her more as a political figure.

Sad :cry:

no i think its good that she isnt as popular anymore. any influential artist that makes music that isnt lukewarm **** pop will have as much haters as fans. do you think madonna got to where she is by pleasing everyone and wanting to be super popular?

gaga pushes boundaries and not many people like that.

StrawberryBlond

Remember, the poll closes on the 6th. I don't think we need to worry about her lower position. If the poll went on for a month, I'd understand the concern.

How is Adele influential?

she isn't

:lolgaga:

:lmao: It's true. It's possible to make an impact but not be influential. Adele hasn't influenced anyone to make music like hers yet: everyone's still not over dance pop.

She's going down to 69% when she used to be at 74% :fat: :fat: :cry: :cry:

Been saying that for a long time and no1curr :roll:

Yes, it is decreasing. I've been voting for like 10 minutes and it keeps going down. That means other fanbases are voting no, and nobody gives a **** about this.

It's really good for the public and society in general to recognize her influence, and we all like some of this references, but nobody gives two ****s just to vote a little more.

Archived