πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote for Lady Gaga to be included in the 2012 TIME 100 List!

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

Jack Torrance

Hoping Gaga makes it onto the list like she did previously. I really want to see her on the cover again.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bornthiswayball

Hoping Gaga makes it onto the list like she did previously. I really want to see her on the cover again.

Same. i loved it.

AND THEY FIXED HER AGE! :party: we win.

Definitely 72.62%

No Way 27.38%

bornthiswayball

They had to use a pic of her smoking :dies:

mte. :smh: its like they dont want her to win :hor:

StrawberryBlond

They changed her age to 26! Must have got quite a few complaints!

They had to use a pic of her smoking :dies:

I know. It's a cool picture but not the best photo to represent you when you want people to give you votes. I don't get it, Gaga's one of the most photographed women in the world and that's the photo that they think was the best to go alongside a paragraph about how she's a crusader for kindness and wants to stamp out bullying? She looks like a Bond villain in that photo and even has her mouth pursed round the cigarette in a snooty looking sneer! Everyone else has photos that make them look like attractive, kind, warm people and Gaga gets the photo that makes her look like someone highly intimidating that you'd shy away from! They've used much better photos of her in past lists too.

Vanilla

They changed her age to 26! Must have got quite a few complaints!

I know. It's a cool picture but not the best photo to represent you when you want people to give you votes. I don't get it, Gaga's one of the most photographed women in the world and that's the photo that they think was the best to go alongside a paragraph about how she's a crusader for kindness and wants to stamp out bullying? She looks like a Bond villain in that photo and even has her mouth pursed round the cigarette in a snooty looking sneer! Everyone else has photos that make them look like attractive, kind, warm people and Gaga gets the photo that makes her look like someone highly intimidating that you'd shy away from! They've used much better photos of her in past lists too.

Ikr, it's ridiculous :/

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Archived