Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote for Lady Gaga to be included in the 2012 TIME 100 List!

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

But look at Gaga compared to the others, she only has 23 million Twitter followers, 50 million FB fans, over a billion YouTube hits, a foundation, one of the most succesful world tour ever, a 90% sold out upcoming world tour, 5 Grammys, makes headlines with a simple tweet and hashtag; and a critically acclaimed and respected fashion and music icon and a marvelous performer! How is she supposed to be influential?

:troll:

When you compare that to someone who actually made the list - ohhh let's say a woman who does nothing but tweets illiterate garbage all day such as her love for ****hub, reunites with the man who beat the **** out of her on a explicit s-x song, and has "Thug Life" tattooed on her fingers - you kinda understand why Gaga was overlooked.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alcina Dimitrescu

Seriously Rihanna? I'd even prefer Adele, or Katy

Tilda Swinton? Really? :usrs:

The White Witch is :legend:

Valentino

Seriously Rihanna? I'd even prefer Adele, or Katy

The White Witch is :legend:

Oh I love her don't get me wrong, but...why is she influential again? :sweat:

Meh.

I've established how influential Gaga has been in my life, a poll that's completely irrelevant to my situation and feelings doesn't change anything. Not even the slightest.

Squidward T

How did she not make the list when she was top 10 in voting, wow people really have it in for gaga. :(

HOW THE **** DID RIHANNA MAKE THE LIST, BUT GAGA DIDN'T?!?!?!?! :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

I mean, ****, look at what the wrote for Rihanna:

I can't remember when Rihanna and I first met, but I think it was near a dance floor and one of her tracks was playing. The thing I remember was her being a normal person, not what you'd expect of a young woman about to take over the world. She's one of the coolest, hottest, most talented, most liked, most listened to, most followed, most impressive artists at work today, but she does it in her own stride. She works hard, very hard. She gives to her fans, friends and foundation not just herself but her energy and spirit.

Rihanna, 24, goes out of her way to support the people she believes in. She is one of the few people I know in that world of fame and celebrity who aren't all about themselves. She'll give a real part of herself to an ordinary person she may meet, and that's rare.

This is the beginning for Rihanna  she has so much more to do and to give. She is just getting going, so watch out. She's the Barbados ambassador for youth and culture, and she's coming to a town near you.

How the **** is any of that more influential than the **** Gaga does every day?!?

:deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

apparently having #1 songs = being influential!! it just makes sad, what kind of world are we living in?

rihanna <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Gagaloo911

Meh.

I've established how influential Gaga has been in my life, a poll that's completely irrelevant to my situation and feelings doesn't change anything. Not even the slightest.

:clap:

codymonster

hmmmm... Let's take a look at the Time's most influential.

*looks at list*

1306626161550125.gif

SissyFromSpace

She's done nothing in 2012.

So I will pass.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Meh.

THIS. :clap: She doesn't even need a poll - people's opinions will always be different. She influenced my life very much and nobody can ever deny it! :)

punching myself. I shouldve looked at this thread earlier. sooorry.

lawl. Katy Perry isnt on the list. Jessica Simpson is. thats kinda funny

Archived