Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Under 18's banned from the BTWBall in South Korea

Kade

Featured Posts

Apparently this happens a lot in South Korea, so I doubt it'll be a low turnout, it'll probably still sell out. Just kinda sad about the younger fans.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to see Britney's Onyx Hotel Tour at age 8.

See. And you turned out okay ;). Or were you scarred for life???

JoseLittleMonster

I would kill them if they do something like that in latin america!

Nicole

In the movie case, the movie has to be made before you can give it an appropriate rating. No one has even seen the BTWB yet! It seems that they are giving TMB a rating, not the BTWB. We never know, the BTWB could be filled with rainbows and unicorns and butterflies, yet they're already banned under 18s.

I don't know how strict Korea are, but if this was Australia, it wouldn't stop under 18s going.

StrawberryBlond

If you want to put an age rating on concerts, ok, that's understandable. But this law should have been made clear BEFORE Interscope officially booked the venue and restrictions were made perfectly clear BEFORE tickets went on sale to the Korean public. Why did the authorities wait until NOW to inform us of this, after the tickets sold out weeks ago? Talk about mistreating everyone involved. What sense does it make to wait until tickets have sold out to tell under 18's that they'll have to be refunded over a law that was already pre-established that conflicted with ticket sales? If they had made the restrictions clear from the beginning, the concert could have still sold out, but now, with less than a month before the show and hundreds upon thousands of fans being let down, what hope do they have of selling out now? Ridiculous,

What I find even more bizarre is that I looked up the age of consent in South Korea (what a suspicious internet history I have) and it turns out that it doesn't really have one, just that s-x with anyone under 13 is illegal but that age of consent is more of a social construct than a legal construct. If that's the case, what's with the concern over under 18's seeing a bit of s-xual content?

Hot Space

A huge portion of her fans are teens. :toofloppy: This is ridiculous. I don't think the tour is going to be s-xual.

Lion Heart

That's really unfortunate. A good portion of her fans are young teens amd now some of them will miss the opportunity to see her live. :/

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Nicole

I still don't think they should be allowed to ban people like that before actually seeing the show. It's ridiculous

EGOT2027

Thats terrible. Teenagers see a lot worse from **** and school!!!!

If gaga hears about this, she will be PISSED.

Archived