Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Under 18's banned from the BTWBall in South Korea

Kade

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Sad to hear yet cannot do much when it comes to culture clash.

Bet they have different values as many other Asian countries when it comes to this. :(

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Galactic Mess

I really hope she curses/starts a movement against the government or whoever was responsible for this ****ery on twitter and live.

Yeah, actually, South Korea has a LOT of laws and regulations to keep up morals in the country. For example, nobody is allowed to get any kind of visa to live in the country if they've ever had a criminal conviction, even misdemeanors. Like if you once upon a time got caught underage drinking at the age of 18, you'll never be able to have an extended stay in South Korea.

And tbh they should ban under 13 kids from the concert everywhere. At TMB, I once saw a dad and his 3 kids who were all under 12..and they were in the front row of the GA area :wtf:

I took my 10 year old brother to the MB. We were GA front row and there was another 10 year old standing right next to him. I think it's totally fine as long as there is supervision. If there is s-xual content, I think there should be like a sign at the door saying "possible s-xual content/foul language, descretion is advised" or something along those lines but I don't think it should be a ban (unless it's overtly s-xual; every song and every scene).

Ridiculous.

I hope that Gaga says something about this. In Manchester for the Monster Ball in June 2010, Gaga changed the arena's regulations and stood up for fans, making sure that Little Monsters could enter with drink cans in their hair. If she can change rules like that, then hopefully she can change this too.

I'd hate to be in that situation! I would go so so crazy. Under 18 is ridiculous, considering a large amount of her fan base is under 18.

Michael

I took my 10 year old brother to the MB. We were GA front row and there was another 10 year old standing right next to him. I think it's totally fine as long as there is supervision. If there is s-xual content, I think there should be like a sign at the door saying "possible s-xual content/foul language, descretion is advised" or something along those lines but I don't think it should be a ban (unless it's overtly s-xual; every song and every scene).

I went to see Britney's Onyx Hotel Tour at age 8.

80sirishlegend

There are some gigs in Ireland that are 18+ and apparently its because of the sale of alcohol, but yet they sell alcohol at the O2 and there are no age restrictions :shrug:

Those are the rules in South Korea. When I was younger I loved the Spice Girls but wasn't able to get into the gig in my own, so tough **** really. You may have to pay bills and act responsible when you get 18+ but least you can do whatever you wanna :woot:

Shadow

That's unfortunate. I wonder if this policy will heavily affect sales. :(

Silence those demons... . 🖤

RAMROD

I will also boycott South Korea from my life until this problem solved. Or else.... Sorry 2NE1, ilu but somethings gotta give!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived