💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Under 18's banned from the BTWBall in South Korea

Kade

Featured Posts

*Tour promoter, Live Nation Korea, has enforced a ban of people under 18 attending the Born This Way Ball in South Korea based on the grounds of her harmful and s-xualized performances.

*All those that have already bought tickets will be issued a refund.

*http://news.khan.co....005&code=960802

*The Korean protestantism want her banned for South Korea completely because of her support of the LGBT community

*shakeno.gif

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hvymtllvr

:fail:

tumblr_m0u4qq2bst1r2n9hf.gif

what if the new tour isn't s-xual at all? :nails:

this.

how can they censor something that they don't even know the content of

Flippy

:fail:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ImJustAHolyFool

It's a horrible thing for the younger fans who's under 18 .. :sad:

This is no different than a movie rating. Less people would get to see her, yes, but I think its fair to a younger population who probably shouldn't be exposed to foul language and s-x. Naturally, would you feel comfortable taking a 10 year old to The Monster Ball knowing the content?

hvymtllvr

This is no different than a movie rating. Less people would get to see her, yes, but I think its fair to a younger population who probably shouldn't be exposed to foul language and s-x. Naturally, would you feel comfortable taking a 10 year old to The Monster Ball knowing the content?

no, but they're not banning 10 year olds they're banning 17 year olds

HazMonsterPaws

That's so stupid... I still wonder how people elect ****heads to run their country.

That's so ridiculous. I am sorry but I've been watching movies that I'm not supposed to watch since I was 10, that didn't make me a bad person or anything. As long as there isn't explicit s-x ( which there will not be), it's ok. 5-year-old kids already use curse words nowadays anyway.

no, but they're not banning 10 year olds they're banning 17 year olds

So?

The same stands for movie ratings. I have no idea if you can view with a guardian or not, but it's just as fair as trying to get into an R-rated movie under the age of 17.

Some countries have different morals and values. Not every country have a Pregnant and 16 show glamorized on their television channels. The morals are different in South Korea.

JoeMo

Feel so sorry for everyone who can't go now. I would be absolutely RAGING if I was in that position. I hope GaGa tries to do something about this although theres probably not a lot she can actually do

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Archived