Under 18's banned from the BTWBall in South Korea

Kade

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, they think Government Hooker is less "harmful" than Just Dance? :flop:

Due to this, I'm sure she won't sold out the opening show :cry:

I think putting a higher age restriction on the concert isn't the worst thing in the world. Gaga does swear alot and make lots of s-xual refrences etc. But I think that should be a decision for the parents to make.

16 year olds really aren't that different from 18 year olds

You're very, very wrong.

RAMROD

hmmm, any chance this can happen throughout the whole tour - so everyone else can enjoy the show?

no need to get all your panties in a twist - it's just that I'm not looking forward to being surrounded by a bunch of 13 year olds [whose parents paid for their tickets] screaming 'I love you mommy' for the entire show. infact, I'm dreading it tbqh.

maybe gaga could do separate shows for teenagers and one for the adults where she can swear all she wants and go crazy. the very idea that she may ever have to hold back or clean her show up - so as to accomodate the young ones - is just too ridiculous for words. I think if you're 15 or younger, you should stay home. seriously. if you can't afford to buy your own ticket - no way.

Wow gurl just wow. :usrs:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It says here

http://blogs.wsj.com/korearealtime/2012/03/30/lady-gagas-bad-romance-with-korean-rating-board/

that

"Less than 1% of the roughly 38,000 tickets sold for the show were purchased by teenagers,"

so it's not that much of an issue there.

Goldenhen

One of the comment I can't :toofloppy:

I agree with the South Koreans that only adults should attend Lady Gaga’s concerts. I have been to one of her concerts and she danced naked onstage while holding a microphone that looked like a penis and she toyed around with a dildo and she cursed and she talked about orgies and d--gs and masturbation and having s-x with Jesus and frankly I would not want my kids to see that kind of stuff from their idol. Lady Gaga is too raunchy. I am glad she got censored oversees.

StrawberryBlond

It says here

http://blogs.wsj.com/korearealtime/2012/03/30/lady-gagas-bad-romance-with-korean-rating-board/

that

"Less than 1% of the roughly 38,000 tickets sold for the show were purchased by teenagers,"

so it's not that much of an issue there.

Really? Wow. Proves all those people who say 90% of Gaga's fanbase consists of teens are wrong. I didn't think there'd be a massive divide or anything but less than 1% of tickets sold to under-18's? That's an amazing achievement for a 26 year old pop act.

Out of all the songs, why Just Dance? I think that's one of the most innocent harmless songs she has tbh

MIRYO's DIRTY was banned because she says "be careful, you'll get cross-eyed". It's so arbitrary and ridiculous tbh, but that's just how it is

AmberARTPOP

If they decide to do that for North American shows, I just might have to kill someone...or just get a fake ID.

RinoTheBouncer

I hope those people here who bash governments there understand that not every part of the world is America or Europe and not every family is okay with their girl getting her boyfriend home to do her in her on bed n the shake hands with her mom n dad n leave.

Those monsters under 18 have families that are paying for their tickets n everything else so they reserve te right to know where their sons and daughters are going and what kind of shows are they watching.

Some countries still have morals and principles, not every country has lost it completely.

They don't need to see the show and then judge it, from her videos and last works n performances it's obvious what her show will look like.

One of the comment I can't :toofloppy:

There's nothing wrong with this comment. Children need to grow up watching proper idols not those who teach you that no matter how big of a loser or how slutty kind of a b---h you are it's okay lol

I hope those people here who bash governments there understand that not every part of the world is America or Europe and not every family is okay with their girl getting her boyfriend home to do her in her on bed n the shake hands with her mom n dad n leave.

Those monsters under 18 have families that are paying for their tickets n everything else so they reserve te right to know where their sons and daughters are going and what kind of shows are they watching.

Some countries still have morals and principles, not every country has lost it completely.

They don't need to see the show and then judge it, from her videos and last works n performances it's obvious what her show will look like.

But the parents should be the ones teaching their children the morals and principles they want, not the government. A gobernment should never make their citizens swallow the morals they want... What if a family in Korea is totally open minded and wanna let their children go to the concert? Should they obey to others' morals?

You're talking about like every other country than Korea has lost morality, which is absurd... :roll:

EDIT: And even almost half of the population in Korea is atheist. That means they should be more open minded :nails:

RinoTheBouncer

I think putting a higher age restriction on the concert isn't the worst thing in the world. Gaga does swear alot and make lots of s-xual refrences etc. But I think that should be a decision for the parents to make.

You're very, very wrong.

I've played horror games n watched horror n thriller films of 17+ when I was 8-9 and I'm still kicking lol.

But the parents should be the ones teaching their children the morals and principles they want, not the government. A gobernment should never make their citizens swallow the morals they want... What if a family in Korea is totally open minded and wanna let their children go to the concert? Should they obey to others' morals?

Open minded == be a slut in public

And yes, in such countries, the government does decide these things because they want to keep their traditions and morals and not give birth to America 2 in a few more years

I'm not saying that EVERY OTHER COUNTRY is but I'm saying that they have their own ways of preserving their morals and that's how life is there, they don't have to change.

I've played horror games n watched horror n thriller films of 17+ when I was 8-9 and I'm still kicking lol.

Open minded == be a slut in public

And yes, in such countries, the government does decide these things because they want to keep their traditions and morals and not give birth to America 2 in a few more years

I'm not saying that EVERY OTHER COUNTRY is but I'm saying that they have their own ways of preserving their morals and that's how life is there, they don't have to change.

I know there are countries like that, but in a country where there isn't no official religion that restricts you to do certain things, why shouldn't be parents be able to impose to their children the kind of morality they want to?

Preserve the tradicionalism has nothing to do with being open minded and let parents decide over their own children. If they want to preserve their morality, why don't they directly ban her? Overage people are able to attend the concert. I don't understand why morality should be kept for under 18 people and overage people should be able to decide. Parents should let or prohibit their children to attend the concert, not a Government that is probably forbidding foreign teenagers to attend the concert (what if a foregn family with no Korean morality lives there and wants to attend the Lady Gaga show?)

EDIT: And even though some American/European/Islamic/Jewish/Christian/People-In-General groups have lost their morality, it doesn't mean some people in America or Europe have principles. Principles isn't related to preserving traditions at all.

There's nothing wrong with this comment. Children need to grow up watching proper idols not those who teach you that no matter how big of a loser or how slutty kind of a b---h you are it's okay lol

congratulations, you've completely missed the point of Gaga's message.

I feel like she's gonna try to do something about this. This would probably piss her off significantly.

Archived