Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Sia inspired by Gaga?

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Is Sia inspired by Gaga? I mean look at her wigs and her hair bows. They scream TF/TFM and even somewhat BTW Gaga. And yes, Gaga may not have invented these but she did make this looks popular before Sia began to look like this in 2011.

Reality

I don't think so. Both Sia and Gaga are respected artists in their own right, and both artists are very unique and different on their own. 

🃏🖤👹

Illuminati

The wigs are based on her actual hairstyle that she didn't change throughout the years and it has become like a representation of Sia, she doesn't show her face but based on that hairstyle people know it's her. I don't really think it has anything to do with Gaga.

8 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Every female singer is.

yB49m6v.png

:green:

This. Gaga made it popular to dress crazy. She has had a huge effect on pop culture in general, it didn't used to be 'cool' to wear crazy things singers wear today before she came around. I'm sure Sia has been inspired by the myriad of artists that have followed in Gaga's footsteps :hor:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Mister Gaga

Visually? Yes, i think so. Every pop girl of this generation is inspired by her, visually speaking.

Meaning of clothing and music videos changed completely after Gaga. It was not something else that you had to do in order to bump a single. After Gags, everything had to be very well thought. She set the bar really high you know.

LeoFameMonster
16 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Every female singer is.

yB49m6v.png

:green:

I am pretty sure that last pic of Xtina is Pink lol :derpga:

Iwontell

Sia was out there writing and singing way before Gaga had her breakthrough, so in that aspect no...

In terms of presentation I think Gaga had a little influence. Not that Sia borrowed anything directly from her, it's just that after Gaga everyone was allowed to go a little crazy - like Sia does when she goes around with her face hidden by a wig and allowing dancers to do their crazy moves...

I love Sia. I wish Gaga would write with her. It would be fun to see what would come out of it...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

OMonster

Perhaps to an extent, but I do believe that Sia is artistically individual. Much like Gaga, I believe her authenticity - it's all her. I don't think she's a product of cooperate, executive meetings. She's a product of her vision, I believe. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived