💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Sia inspired by Gaga?

Quark

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

I think Gaga and Sia exist in unison. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

In the same way Gaga was heavily inspired by Rosion Murphy, Sia clearly is inspired by Gaga. It may not be intentional, it's just that they are tapping into the same creative ether. Artists don't exist in vacuums, they consume culture and life and spit art out.

28 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Every female singer is.

yB49m6v.png

:green:

You're lucky Didy and jjang are not here atm.

:air: 

FreePalestine

BestFriend
33 minutes ago, Enigma said:

o<(0_0)>o

Is Sia inspired by Gaga? I mean look at her wigs and her hair bows. They scream TF/TFM and even somewhat BTW Gaga. And yes, Gaga may not have invented these but she did make this looks popular before Sia began to look like this in 2011.

Lady Gaga is Sia's daughter. Duh.

Yes, and there's nothing wrong with it. Sia has always been very supportive of Gaga, said she was a fan, that Gaga was the only interesting artist around 10' and congratulated Tony-Gaga for their 2015 Grammy nomination. Sia is very unique music wise tho.

underneath the pine

Alien Tulip
40 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Every female singer is.

yB49m6v.png

:green:

Looking at this pic makes me glad Britney Spears always kept her style and never went through the edgy trend during that era.  

Alien Tulip
19 minutes ago, SKANK said:

In the same way Gaga was heavily inspired by Rosion Murphy

I'm glad someone else sees this even though its been discussed before. A lot of the gareth pugh outfits Gaga wears along with the blonde bangs just scream Overpowered era to me, not too obvious but the similarity is definitely there. 

Like many of the above mentioned, Gaga change the Pop Game. If there was no Gaga and all this circus of visuals, performance, it's very hard to imagine Sia taking this route on her own. But it's not like artists haven't done such things before. Not mainstream acts though

Bambino
12 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

You're lucky Didy and jjang are not here atm.

:air: 

But Madonna and Ariana aren't on there :green:

Seriously tho, I'm not saying Gaga invented these weird outfits or was the first one to wear them. Let's just say she was at least able to make them a bit mainstream, and that pic is only a proof she did have some impact on other singers.

6 minutes ago, Pizza said:

I'm glad someone else sees this even though its been discussed before. A lot of the gareth pugh outfits Gaga wears along with the blonde bangs just scream Overpowered era to me, not too obvious but the similarity is definitely there. 

I gotta be honest, as much as i love my fave, Rosin Murphy just has it. It's so effortless the way she pulls all those looks.

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Killa said:

I gotta be honest, as much as i love my fave, Rosin Murphy just has it. It's so effortless the way she pulls all those looks.

I agree and her fashion actually matches the music she performs.

1 minute ago, Pizza said:

I agree and her fashion actually matches the music she performs.

Yes. God i used to love her. Though it didn't excite me like crazy, think everything she did was perfect. Suited her, the music, had class and overall good taste. But well, Gaga's work is completely different. And Gaga doesn't have the perfect body, so she has to go to some extent to "hide" the truth, so to say.

Alien Tulip
3 minutes ago, Killa said:

Yes. God i used to love her. Though it didn't excite me like crazy, think everything she did was perfect. Suited her, the music, had class and overall good taste. But well, Gaga's work is completely different. And Gaga doesn't have the perfect body, so she has to go to some extent to "hide" the truth, so to say.

Me too I think she's very creative although I do prefer her Moloko days but her solo albums are amazing still. I agree that her and Gaga musically are very different artists. 

11 minutes ago, Pizza said:

Me too I think she's very creative although I do prefer her Moloko days but her solo albums are amazing still. I agree that her and Gaga musically are very different artists. 

For a long time "Forever More" was all i cared about.

I remember going to my acting classes in some pants i found on my mother's wardrobe, that looked like the ones Rosy used in the video. Saggy and olive green.

Florian
1 hour ago, Nino said:

The wigs aren't GaGa inspired but the pretentious insufferable persona certainly is.

Sia is maybe one of the most authentic and down-to-earth artist at the moment :toofunny: 

Archived