đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lana Del Rey - Freak music video meaning (Theory) NSFW

blackstar

Featured Posts

blackstar

*please just ignore my bad english*

Okay so I was reading some stuff on the internet and some web-site says that this video was actually inspired about People's Temple cult. The leader of the cult was Jim Jones (in the video played by Father John Misty).

The cult best known for the mass murder-suicide in November 1978 of 918 cult members.

Spoiler

jonestown22.jpg

Almost all of them was cyanide poisoned. The "juice" that Lana's drinking is actually that posion. Also at some scenes in the music video, it looks like John Misty is talking to the [group of] people or smth. The scene at the end of the music video is actually the afterlife.

Also the movie was filmed about the event. It's called The Sacrament.

Trailer:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Pacify Him

I have a different interpretation of that video actually. I see it as like the depiction of these 2 paintings about nymphs

Spoiler

1888764baf83abd8fd0a3df445653f7d.gif

Hip%25C3%25B3lita1.png

Both lures the man into the water where he feels pure bliss.

But omg that could be right. That's scary tho. It ties in with ha Ultraviolence song

I’m getting on your nerves

Iwontell

That makes a lot of sense...makes me feel better about the video also.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

blackstar
7 minutes ago, VenusAsABoy said:

I have a different interpretation of that video actually. I see it as like the depiction of these 2 paintings about nymphs

Reveal hidden contents

1888764baf83abd8fd0a3df445653f7d.gif

Hip%25C3%25B3lita1.png

Both lures the man into the water where he feels pure bliss.

But omg that could be right. That's scary tho. It ties in with ha Ultraviolence song

I read at one forum and one guy said that John Misty said in one interview that the video was filmed before 2 years and it was supposed to be for other project. If it's true I think it could be for the Ultraviolence music video. In the song, she sings about Jim, also there is one line that fits perfectly with the music video: 

Cause I'm your jazz singer And you're my cult leader 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Iwontell
8 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

LOL, I love this kind of videos, they always make me cackle :laughga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

MaryJaneHolland
32 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

WOW! it's a video by my fave illuminati youtuber :green: 

i hate him so much, i'm able to take his tonsils out with my bare hands :stalkga:

FJM plays the cult leader, Lana and the rest of the girls are the family, and they are drinking the fruit puch which is an obvious reference to Jim Jones. People can interpret all of that information any way they want though. The song is still amazing. 

Tom Hardy

I wanna be freak like you Lana...I'm cumming...Goob bye GGDaily....Good bye the world.... :deadbanana:
latest?cb=20120801155402

Spoiler

TidyGraveCuscus.gif

Spoiler

b5e548ecce514d77ac5bb5af747192b197e905f0

Archived