💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Britney's Prettiest Era

DiscoHeaven23

Britney's Prettiest Era  

59 members have voted

1. 1. In what era was Britney spears prettiest?

• ...Baby One More Time
    • Oops...I Did It Again
    • Britney
    • In The Zone/My Prerogative
    • The in between/break from music era
    • Blackout
    • Circus
    • Britney Jean
    • Vegas residency

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip
6 minutes ago, FlyingF said:

I was REALLY shocked at that video of her calling the paparazzi a 'fat f**k' and telling him to diet D:

She was in a horrible mental state at the time. Sober Britney wouldn't have the heart to call someone a fat ****. I'm not coming up with excuses for her but the reason why she never got dragged for those comments was because people knew the **** she was going through and this was before she got hospitalized. Plus the guy she was calling a fat **** was the guy who was following her and her assistant around LA and even booked a flight to her hometown in Lousiana. 

Mister Gaga

In The Zone. She was Incomparable back then, really hot :giveup:

Spoiler

this was an accident, don't know to delete it :toofunny:

Fiona Apple
Just now, Pizza said:

Just one...

Idk it looks like her nose changed in her second-third era,then it changed again after the circus era and then it changed again after the BJ era. It looks thinner and thinner. It doesn't even look like the same nose anymore..

No hate tho.It really worked for her

Alien Tulip
Just now, CurlyBae said:

Idk it looks like her nose changed in her second-third era,then it changed again after the circus era and then it changed again after the BJ era. It looks thinner and thinner. It doesn't even look like the same nose anymore..

No hate tho.It really worked for her

Conturing. Her first nose job was in 2013. Most first noticeably here

britney-spears-iheartradio-festival-pres

I prefer her old nose. She always had such a tremendously beautiful face and she still does but her old nose added character to her. It's one thing to get botox or lip injections since those are temporary but its another to get a nose job in which your face will never be the same again. I'm not complaining too much though since she still looks good.

Fiona Apple
3 minutes ago, Pizza said:

Conturing. Her first nose job was in 2013. Most first noticeably here

britney-spears-iheartradio-festival-pres

I prefer her old nose. She always had such a tremendously beautiful face and she still does but her old nose added character to her. It's one thing to get botox or lip injections since those are temporary but its another to get a nose job in which your face will never be the same again. I'm not complaining too much though since she still looks good.

Umm DEFINITELY not.. Her nose was actually quite fat in 1998-2000.. If you watch her in the In The Zone era or even more in the Circus era her nose is definitely not the same as it was.. :wtf: I think she looks good anyway.She looks a bit old now tho.. 

Alien Tulip
Just now, CurlyBae said:

Umm DEFINITELY not.. Her nose was actually quite fat in 1998-2000.. If you watch her in the Britney-In The Zone or even more in the Circus era her nose is definitely not the same as it was.. :wtf: I think she looks good anyway.She looks a bit old now tho.. 

I think its because her face was rounder during that era and she still had baby fat since she was only like 16 or 17. She looked old during the femme fatale to x factor era but honestly now, her skin has gotten SO MUCH better. She looks her age. I mean the pictures of her last night of the POM relaunch are incredible. 

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, PaperIz said:

Baby One More Time and Vegas for me! I love her during every era for different reasons though

Completely agree with this statement

Fiona Apple
Just now, Pizza said:

I think its because her face was rounder during that era and she still had baby fat since she was only like 16 or 17. She looked old during the femme fatale to x factor era but honestly now, her skin has gotten SO MUCH better. She looks her age. I mean the pictures of her last night of the POM relaunch are incredible. 

Idk I find it absolutely obvious that she had AT LEAST two nosejobs (2008,2013). Btw I agree.She looks SO MUCH better than what she did in 2011.Even in the music videos she looked weird during that era

PaperIz
On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 11:48 PM, FlyingF said:

I was REALLY shocked at that video of her calling the paparazzi a 'fat f**k' and telling him to diet D:

That was completely understandable though. She would never do that now, but he really deserved it.

PaperIz
5 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Completely agree with this statement

She's the love of my life. I can always find something to love about her :laughga: I love the pink wig from the blackout breakdown era. Like it's one of my favorite britney looks. Despite the fact it's basically a physical representation of her illness and such :awkney: 

gagaisitalian

Its amazing to see how flawlessly beautiful she is. I voted BOMT, she was glowing all the time and always seemed excited.

Archived