Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is seated front row at this year's Grammy's

andy232000

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, Chump said:

The ones in the first row are famous for their music I think

Nicki was never recognized as an artist, why would she be in the first row? Same for Madonna, she doesn't have the respect in the industry

giphy.gif

"Madonna doesn't have the respect in the industry"? Are you kidding me? Check her awards and accolades, Madonna is definitely respected in the industry. She's the best selling female artist of all time and the 4th best selling act of all time, only The Beatles, Elvis and Michael Jackson have sold more. I think that qualifies for "respect". She's also won seven Grammy awards and two Oscars...

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or are Gaga and Bieber always near each other at awards shows....

im not mad lol he's sooooo hot but it's just a little weird lol collab confirmed???!!

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah that was my point Gaga is not angry against anyone who dissed her in the past... and like I said those people also praised Gaga too (Minaj included).. everything is not only negative...

By the way, Do I have to mention the fact Gaga shaded Katy with the mechanical horse and green wig ? Or the fact she underlined the fact Miley was maybe too much inspired ? She also shaded Azealia.

Everyone is shading in his way in this business, even Gaga... Only fans take it too personally most of the time..

I don't believe Gaga has ever shaded Katy, Miley or Iggy (if you know any cases please let me know). Not in an attention-seeking name-dropping imma-start-a-beef way. What Gaga said about green hair and horses was a statement about her impact in pop culture: she never singled out any artists name to try to portray them in a negative light. Katy Perry wasn't the only one rocking green hair, Kesha, Miley and other artists had green hair for a while in '13-'14. Miley also emulated Gaga's deformed grills look Gaga sported during the ARTPOP era. Hence Gaga saying , "Pop culture is my bitch". She knows other artists are inspired by her. Also, if I'm correct when asked about her Gaga stood up for and defended Miley in an interview she had with Andy Cohen, saying she should be able to do what she wants without judgment. That's one other thing I love about her. She lives and breathes her own philosophy. She wants everyone to Do What They Want, not just what they're told.

Takemyhand
9 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

Gagz getting that whole row reserved for herself. :gaycat:

Cuz talent always wins :hor: 

9 hours ago, Iwontell said:

Well, I'm just speculating, tbh, but twice when Gaga was brought up in interviews she got upset and back when Madonna was feuding with Gaga, Nicki got close to Madonna all of a sudden...Idk, maybe I'm reaching, but I don't think she was ever friendly to Gaga :P

you're reaching. m asked for nickis verse cause she was popular

and she has called her an amazing artist in an interview 

8 hours ago, Chump said:

The ones in the first row are famous for their music I think

Nicki was never recognized as an artist, why would she be in the first row? Same for Madonna, she doesn't have the respect in the industry

:toofunny: this is why nobody likes us

-

anyways  2 days left right? :giveup: cant wait 

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Yanko said:

you're reaching. m asked for nickis verse cause she was popular

and she has called her an amazing artist in an interview 

This plus the fact she already said she would love to work with her... There's not sign of real bad blood between Gaga and Nicki... The only thing 'negative' she said about Gaga is the fact that she's tired of being compared with her, and then she praised her..

But you know people like seeing Gaga in a feud with other females.. 

Katharine Hepburn
36 minutes ago, jojuun said:

giphy.gif

"Madonna doesn't have the respect in the industry"? Are you kidding me? Check her awards and accolades, Madonna is definitely respected in the industry. She's the best selling female artist of all time and the 4th best selling act of all time, only The Beatles, Elvis and Michael Jackson have sold more. I think that qualifies for "respect". She's also won seven Grammy awards and two Oscars...

Since when? I think you mean two golden globes

xoxo Joanne

MaryJaneHolland
5 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

"there's only one queen and that's Madonna"

i forgot about that :saladga: (btw, yes i understood what you meant )

Helxig

I wonder if celebs get any say as to where they're sat. Like they receive an email through their managment asking what they'd prefer between a few options like centre stage, off to the side, more involved, less involved, closer to the front, further from the front etc.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived