Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is seated front row at this year's Grammy's

andy232000

Featured Posts

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Yoro Shellington said:

CbETljtWIAAy-WE.jpg

Gaga is at the side of the stage while Adele is in the centre. 

Oh great Adele is not so far too, we can see her from Gaga's seat :)

5 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

That was before her collabs with Madonna. 

Gaga fans see shades everywhere... There's no lies in her line, there's only one Queen and that's Madonna. The song was about Madonna being a strong and powerful woman and all Nicki verse is all about licking Madonna's ass, I don't see any Gaga mention in it..

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola
17 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Oh great Adele is not so far too, we can see her from Gaga's seat :)

Gaga fans see shades everywhere... There's no lies in her line, there's only one Queen and that's Madonna. The song was about Madonna being a strong and powerful woman and all Nicki verse is all about licking Madonna's ass, I don't see any Gaga mention in it..

you original, don dada (you original than Gaga) besides she ends the queen part with a BITCH don't act all blind 

LIFE IS GOOD

Bradley
18 minutes ago, Doogi said:

Oh we're definitely getting some Gaga/Adele action

anything can happen

we thought Gaga was going to sit with Katy Perry in 2013 at the VMAs then KP turned out to rehearse outdoors

Robo Ga

I love seeing the seating plans. It just makes me so excited!  I hope the camera goes to Gaga's reactions to performances the most

🤖⚡️

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

you original, don dada (you original than Gaga) besides she ends the queen part with a BITCH don't act all blind 

Maybe you're right who knows ?

She posed with Lana, Madonna and Katy. She befriended with Christina Aguilera. She also made up with the Osbournes.. Apart Perez I don't think Gaga have bad blood with those people especially knowing they also praised her..

Lord Temptation
51 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Maybe you're right who knows ?

She posed with Lana, Madonna and Katy. She befriended with Christina Aguilera. She also made up with the Osbournes.. Apart Perez I don't think Gaga have bad blood with those people especially knowing they also praised her..

Everyone you mentioned has dissed Gaga at one stage or another. Conversely, Gaga has never once dissed anyone.

LeoFameMonster

Grammy's "who should we seat next to Lady Gaga"

Everyone: "NO ONE SITS NEXT TO THE QUEEN"

Grammy's "Agreeed everyone will sit behind her "

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

Everyone you mentioned has dissed Gaga at one stage or another. Conversely, Gaga has never once dissed anyone.

Yeah that was my point Gaga is not angry against anyone who dissed her in the past... and like I said those people also praised Gaga too (Minaj included).. everything is not only negative...

By the way, Do I have to mention the fact Gaga shaded Katy with the mechanical horse and green wig ? Or the fact she underlined the fact Miley was maybe too much inspired ? She also shaded Azealia.

Everyone is shading in his way in this business, even Gaga... Only fans take it too personally most of the time..

Andy McQueen

I remember when Gaga once shaded Nicki Minaj, but I still would like to get along well and maybe a pic together. :giveup:

5 hours ago, Checkers said:

1:47, see the pink wig across from Gaga? that's Nicki

OMG memories :gaycat: She got an ovation from the crowd at every win, must have been hard to be another pop girl this night :deadbanana:

androiduser
13 minutes ago, Auralittle said:

So Gaga is not sitting right in front of the stage?

Following some of the fans' logic in this topic, it means that her music is less valued than the music of others in front of the stage :rip:

shaneybaby
3 hours ago, helxig said:

Off topic but... Iconic :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: 
When that one tear streams down and she sings Born This Way for the first time, just knowing that everyone there at the MTV awards and all of us at home watching are hearing those beautiful lyrics for the first time, and that noone could predict the whirlwind that was the BTW era... it still makes me emotional :giveup:

legit amazing, #takemeback

2 hours ago, LeoFameMonster said:

Grammy's "who should we seat next to Lady Gaga"

Everyone: "NO ONE SITS NEXT TO THE QUEEN"

Grammy's "Agreeed everyone will sit behind her "

Comment of the thread :applause:s6v5.gif

COME ON GAYS!!

Archived